milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Today The Packers dawn their new all white uniforms as they take on The 5-1 Texans. This is going to be a good game I feel hopefully.
Crazy. They gave all people coming in one of those white towels in a plastic wrap. I knew if I opened mine I would lose it and the wife would be mad.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The white looks pretty good. I heard fans were encouraged to wear white today also.
Call me a cynic, but my first thought was that it's a backdoor way to coax fans into spending 150 bucks on a jersey.

Anyone else notice the "out" music that CBS played - the songs they played as they were fading to commercial breaks? I heard "White Room", "White Rabbit," "Whiter Shade of Pale", "White Wedding", and I think "Great White Buffalo". Someone must have had some fun lining all those up.

Last edited:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Call me a cynic, but my first thought was that it's a backdoor way to coax fans into spending 150 bucks on a jersey.

Nothing cynical. Factual. They are a business. Businesses exist to remove the money from your wallet and put it in theirs. So when people say teams are doing X just to make money well.. ya...

Members online