PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I have total confidence in Willis. He's well coached and prepared. He's poisoned and confident. He throws a beautiful deep ball, and can beat you with his arm and legs. If you have to play him? Let him play. Trust him!
I don't know what his QB ratings are, but they must be very, very high. He's been exceptional imo.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what his QB ratings are, but they must be very, very high. He's been exceptional imo.
Per ESPN website Malik Willis' QBR is 69.0. Passer rating in '24 of 130.3.
For comparison purposes only, Jordan Love's QBR is 39.1, Passer rating in '24 of 91.8.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The defense started the game playing lights out, and then got torched. They need to figure out what the Jags saw/figured out, or things could get really ugly next week against the red hot Lions offense

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jags went after Bullard and Nixon. With Williams out with a hamstring, Bullard will be moved back to safety where he's probably better than in the slot. Nixon will go to the slot next week and Stokes and Valentine will handle one of the CB positions. Not a good time to face the Lions.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jags went after Bullard and Nixon. With Williams out with a hamstring, Bullard will be moved back to safety where he's probably better than in the slot. Nixon will go to the slot next week and Stokes and Valentine will handle one of the CB positions. Not a good time to face the Lions.

Exact opposite on Bullard - the issues on defense and the advantage tilted to the smart and good QB the Jags had the moment we had to slide Bullard back to safety and Nixon into slot....

Bullard is a slot - near the line type guy. Playing coverage from safety spot is not the same as slot and Bullard is better down in slot.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exact opposite on Bullard - the issues on defense and the advantage tilted to the smart and good QB the Jags had the moment we had to slide Bullard back to safety and Nixon into slot....

Bullard is a slot - near the line type guy. Playing coverage from safety spot is not the same as slot and Bullard is better down in slot.
Bullard played OK at the start if the season at safety. I think that he was probably slowed down yesterday by a lack of practice at that spot. I think that if he plays safety next week, he can still play strong safety closer to the LOS and be a positive force. The other option is to keep him at the slot and Nixon on the outside and play Oladapo at the strong safety position next week. Oladapo in a natural strong safety and may be OK playing that role.

chemist

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on. That never happens :D :D :D
Of all the backup QBs the packers looked at this year it seems they kept the right one. MW appears to be very capable.
I hope the Def coaches paid attention to the end of the bears/commanders game. Defending the hail mary play...Gotta have at least one guy in the end zone behind the crowd of players all jumping for the ball in case the ball is tipped.