Packers at Titans Game Thread 9/22/24

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those are the kind of plays you expect from Alexander with his reputation and expectations. They've been few and far between in recent years maybe the light came back on

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wWasn't this supposed to be the week we turn Gary and the pass rush loose? When can we expect that?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another chance to take control of the game. Let's see if they can put the hammer down, or end up going to the last play again in a game they should have had comfortably won

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the Vikings were going to suck this year and be last place. Instead they look like a contender. They're taking it to the texans.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reed is such a shifty dangerous player but man I gotta say it makes me nervous every time he fields a kick. Never seems super confident with it.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Willis looks better than adequate....Gutekunst once again is looking like a genius! Other nfl teams qbless for years...packers card table keeps rippin.

Chaluke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the Vikings were going to suck this year and be last place. Instead they look like a contender. They're taking it to the texans.
Next week will be interesting. Living in the land of the Vikings is never easy- but worse when they're doing well. :D