New to the board, Packer fan from Canada

Bingo_Arms

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy to have found a place to chat Packers football! Die hard fan since 1994 - sometimes too die hard as the Packers performance can (sadly) make or break my weeks lol. Looking forward to interacting with other fans and looking forward to insight and analysis.

Fan from Canada. Have seen the Packers live only three times unfortunately but loved every experience. Make a point of planning my week around when the game is played. Generally get together with friends and watch on TV.

Really optimistic for the new season. So impressed with how the team and organization have essentially rebuilt on the fly and we didn't have to suffer a long run of 3, 4 or 5 win seasons.

Go Pack Go!!

OOMPA Tailgate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello - where are you from? Been to Prince Rupert across the whole country to Yarmouth and took the CAT to Bar Harbor. Sorry to see Jasper a victim of the wildfires. Stayed at a lodge there and saw my 1st Elk:)

Spent weeks in Edmonton - Vancouver and Oakville

Very remarkable county you reside in:)

OOMPA Tailgate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was on a surveying crew (late 90's) for Ledcor (maybe based in Toronto) that did a mapping project for fiber along the rail lines across the country.

It was a amazing to see the oil sands in Alberta and those super huge dirt movers. Am kind of an engineering addict and they marvel me.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
It was a amazing to see the oil sands in Alberta and those super huge dirt movers. Am kind of an engineering addict and they marvel me.
Ever visit the iron ore mines in northern Minnesota. Some huge equipment there. Coal country has some too but that area is being slowly shut down.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy to have found a place to chat Packers football! Die hard fan since 1994
Welcome Bingo Arms. You've found a good home. What made you become a Packers fan in Canada?

Ever visit the iron ore mines in northern Minnesota. Some huge equipment there. Coal country has some too but that area is being slowly shut down.
My cabin is on the Iron Range in northern MN (Lake Vermilion). I drive past one of the bigger open pits (Rouchleau) in Virginia, MN each way. The tallest bridge in Minnesota crosses over it and you get views of the active mine nearby run by United Taconite. Just this past weekend, I saw a bunch of those huge 240-ton mining dump trucks working. They used to have one parked at the "Mineview In The Sky" years ago. Cool stuff.

OOMPA Tailgate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Bingo Arms. You've found a good home. What made you become a Packers fan in Canada?

My cabin is on the Iron Range in northern MN (Lake Vermilion). I drive past one of the bigger open pits (Rouchleau) in Virginia, MN each way. The tallest bridge in Minnesota crosses over it and you get views of the active mine nearby run by United Taconite. Just this past weekend, I saw a bunch of those huge 240-ton mining dump trucks working. They used to have one parked at the "Mineview In The Sky" years ago. Cool stuff.
would love to drive one of those - fer sure

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts