Cheesehead
Reaction score
OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'll make sure to do that next time he shows up at our block party.
He's still showing up for your block parties? Hell, he and Deanna keep dodging my ice cream socials claiming to have to stay home to hold their curtains open. That's it. No more strawberry toppings for those two

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
He's still showing up for your block parties? Hell, he and Deanna keep dodging my ice cream socials claiming to have to stay home to hold their curtains open. That's it. No more strawberry toppings for those two
Jen Sturger had a thing for me and kept crashing them. He followed her like a needy puppy. The restraining order helped for a while.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How sad is this? But should we be surprised? There were a couple of times he should never have gone out there after some of those hits. Today they have a stricter concussion protocol and he probably would have missed games back then like are with Tua in Miami.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
How sad is this? But should we be surprised? There were a couple of times he should never have gone out there after some of those hits. Today they have a stricter concussion protocol and he probably would have missed games back then like are with Tua in Miami.
Didn't he once return to the game, scored a TD, and didn't remember it?

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett took a lot of brutal hits his last season with Minnesota. I remember his head bouncing off the turf numerous times during his last game against the Bears that year. I can't imagine all of that trauma didn't contribute to his condition. I have known people that lived ten years with Parkinsons but even if Brett makes it that long, he'd only be 65 which is not very old. I sure hope for his sake that new treatments in the next decade increase his expected longevity. Even though he drove me wild with all his interceptions, he was fun to watch. I wish him the best.

Members online

No members online now.