Brazil Pre-Game Thoughts

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I immediately thought of Bahk, and you, when he went down.

While I doubt Love's injury will end his career, which it seems Bahk's may have ended his, it still could set the Packers franchise back a few seasons.

If this injury ends Love's season, and a new contract had still been on the table, I guarantee you, $75,000,000 signing bonus, $160,300,000 guaranteed would not be on that same table.

I am sure as Love sits on the plane coming home, no matter what that injury is, he is happy as heck that he got that new deal. Gute, Murphy and the Packers, probably aren't quite as happy.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I meant one game isn't going to change anyone's mind about signing Love win or lose. Some were for it some were against but I think everyone knew the risk. Now if he is injured seriously that may change some minds but that really has nothing to do with the 9 games thing.
The Eagles were the better team going into this game. We actually made it close. Still the youngest team in the league and it showed. We knew the Eagles could put up 30. We could have won the shootout. We left a lot of points out there.