Three in a Row

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very true but I’d rather start 6-2 than 2-6.
Also with all the QBs of the past it was “he’s gonna grow into it!!!! You’ll see this year is the year!!!!!
We said the same about the Cubbies every year….and then it happened. Everyone could see this Cubs team was built different.

It’s that way with Caleb. Everyone can see it’s different. The 2006 squad got so close… but we didn’t have a good QB. We had Trent Dilfers midget cousin.
This D is going to be lights out. Caleb is going to make rookie mistakes but he’ll make many more amazing plays bc he’s a generational talent.
Bear down bubbies.

Reaction score
I’ll go with what someone else in here says.
If you’re a fan who has to spend an unnatural amount of effort convincing everyone else how great a team you have? Your team is already speculative. I think we generally know who are the best teams

Although I don’t blame a Bears fan for trying to manufacturer excitement. It’s been a long wait for you guys.
Carry On!

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I absolutely am not being a troll.
I 100%, in my soul, believe we are the best team in da NFC North.
I think Detroit is number two. Y’all are number three and the Vikings are number four.
Just catching up on a ton of things

That is trollish

Name us when you were relevant in the north?

As your qb threw an int but a flag saved him

And again another int

So again when we're you relevant? If you go 5 and 1 then yeah. But you have no idea what you have and it's trollish

Take at.least 6 games to pound your chest to get rid of that Chicago sausage heart attack

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Also with all the QBs of the past it was “he’s gonna grow into it!!!! You’ll see this year is the year!!!!!
We said the same about the Cubbies every year….and then it happened. Everyone could see this Cubs team was built different.

It’s that way with Caleb. Everyone can see it’s different. The 2006 squad got so close… but we didn’t have a good QB. We had Trent Dilfers midget cousin.
This D is going to be lights out. Caleb is going to make rookie mistakes but he’ll make many more amazing plays bc he’s a generational talent.
Bear down bubbies.
BTW

Our back up. Only here 3 weeks..got a win and no int and a td

Reaction score
You prob said the same about Detroit last August.
Detroit has been pretty good since down the stretch of 2022. So no, I didn’t say that. By first few games of 2023 it was obvious Detroit was not a fluke. Now I don’t particularly like Detroit, but they had to earn my respect. Talk is cheap.

You said Caleb Williams would take the league by storm. I think it was literally that we’ve been out on notice? Then you said Tory would flip the field position so much that it would essentially Win games. Now Tory is an above average Punter, but so far tonight Daniel Whelan has had a better Day. 46.3 average.

As far as Caleb Williams. He’s playing a Defense similar to the Packers and he’s suffering.

In his first TWO contests
33/56 59%
0 TD 2 INT
215 yards cumulative
That’s a league WORST 108 yards passing per game thus far.

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Bear down bubbies.
I'm willing to bet on your prediction of the bears winning the division. Are you?

Reaction score
It ain’t over…..
The Bears Defense actually looks pretty good. Holding Stroud to 19 isn’t easy. The game really wasn’t that close though. Almost reminded me of GB today where we couldn’t put the game away. Fumbling on the goal line etc.
Caleb Williams is going to be SORE tomorrow. He took an absolute beating tonight

Reaction score
I’d say after 2 contests that the team in biggest trouble in the NFC North are the Bears.

Vikings look like they could be that Wildcard level team that causes trouble later in the season. They’re just good enough to beat a good team.
Projected 8-9

The Lions lost a close one to Tampa. Yet if they played Tampa 9 more times I bet Detroit still Wins 6/10
11-6

The Packers are just so talented and well coached. They can hang with an average team playing a backup QB who really isn’t even familiar with our playbook. The Packers with Malik are about = to the Bears with Caleb and I’m being serious.
10-7

The Bears Defense looks good. Not Top 5 or anything like that, but if they finished Top 10 wouldn’t shock me. Unfortunately the Offense looks totally in shambles. Never saw so many self inflicted penalties. They have to get that cleaned up and like yesterday. Plus the OL looks suspect. You can’t Win regular in this league with a bottom 10 OL and so far that’s what it looks like.
6-11

Last edited:

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We lost by 6. To a very good team on the road. Don't get me wrong.....there was atrocious play on that field tonight....but make no mistake, it was not Caleb. Could he play better.....yes. The line was reminiscent of Cleveland. Trade for a legit Center. Don't care what it cost. If you want to stay GM and HC get it done.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We lost by 6. To a very good team on the road. Don't get me wrong.....there was atrocious play on that field tonight....but make no mistake, it was not Caleb. Could he play better.....yes. The line was reminiscent of Cleveland. Trade for a legit Center. Don't care what it cost. If you want to stay GM and HC get it done.
So 2 int aren't his fault?

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DJ could have fought off the first one but it was under thrown.
I’m about ready to fire the coaching staff.
I feel like any other teams, head coach, and offensive coordinator could make this offense work.
On paper we have every position but this team looks worse than last years.
It’s happening again gd it!!!!!!

OK, this sky might not be falling, but this has been about the most damn disappointing first two weeks of season I’ve ever experienced.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DJ could have fought off the first one but it was under thrown.
I’m about ready to fire the coaching staff.
I feel like any other teams, head coach, and offensive coordinator could make this offense work.
On paper we have every position but this team looks worse than last years.
It’s happening again gd it!!!!!!

OK, this sky might not be falling, but this has been about the most damn disappointing first two weeks of season I’ve ever experienced.
Well that didn't take long.

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah….reality is harsh. I really believed. I just couldn’t imagine with all these tools.

I’m almost serious that we should hire the best madden player in the country to be our offensive coordinator.
At least you know, for a fact, these guys understand play design, angles, and setting up plays for later.

Calebs Revenge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Caleb still gonna be great. But 11 hurries and 7 sacks…..the oline coach, Morgan, wouldn’t have gotten back on the plane to Chi. With us. You sir are fired.

Members online

Latest posts