The 49ers

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys think this is the year we finally can beat them? We have them at home finally. Can we finally get payback?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Same mantra about the Cowboys 30 years ago. Always there in the playoffs, always a play or two officiated against us to tilt the outcome. Getting payback over the last 25 years is not enough. Even with the tilt our way officiating. I believe Dez caught it but there was still time to drive for a score so it wouldn't have necessarily been a game ender.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Niner's window is closing up in '24. This may be their last shot until cap-hell hits them & they need to begin unloading players & big contracts. Injuries & depth will be the determining factors on which teams make it to the SB. GB is in the mix as long as Love stays healthy.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had the 49ers number in the mid-90s until 1998 when the Jerry Rice fumble was stolen from us and Young threw the dagger to Owens in the endzone. The 49ers then had our number in the Kaepernick years and have us again right now. The worm will turn.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Oh my gawd, El ... that Rice fumble followed by T.O.'s breakout catch, what a way to end the Holmgren era. It still gives me the gurgles.

9'ers have historically been my 2nd favorite team going back to boyhood. Brodie to Washington - I was momentarily young again. As I said, my 2nd favorite team and that results my only mildly despising them. Still love their colors though. They sure have a history of hiring coaches that just tick me off though.
:poop:

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts