State of our former QB, Aaron Rodgers

Reaction score
After watching the Jets vs Patriots last night, I couldn’t help but catch myself rooting for #12. It was great to see him Win, but moreover It’s a testimony to how hard he worked himself back from that Achilles.

My favorite moments were..
-Allen Lazard catching Aaron’s 1st TD pass in NY.
-The look on Robert Saleh’s face said it all. He waited a long time for that type dominant game. He had apparently told #12 to get him a 2-score lead for his Defense. Those type things were few and far between with Zach.
-The dime TD throw to Garret Wilson at the Pylon
-Oddly, the 45 yard miss by Zuerlein because It reminded me that even good, veteran Kickers do miss those.

Did anyone else watch..or have thoughts on the Jets or Aaron’s first complete game in NY??

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching the Jets vs Patriots last night, I couldn’t help but catch myself rooting for #12. It was great to see him Win, but moreover It’s a testimony to how hard he worked himself back from that Achilles.

My favorite moments were..
-Allen Lazard catching Aaron’s 1st TD pass in NY.
-The look on Robert Saleh’s face said it all. He waited a long time for that type dominant game. He had apparently told #12 to get him a 2-score lead for his Defense. Those type things were few and far between with Zach.
-The dime TD throw to Garret Wilson at the Pylon
-Oddly, the 45 yard miss by Zuerlein because It reminded me that even good, veteran Kickers do miss those.

Did anyone else watch..or have thoughts on the Jets or Aaron’s first complete game in NY??
didn't watch and my thoughts are might have to pick up Lazard.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
First TD he's ever thrown to a #1 round draft pick ... the no talent bum. :roflmao: ( I love the way #8/#12 plays football. )