Prediction on how many wins GB has at end of regular season...

How many wins do we end up with in regular season?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 5-7

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • 7-9

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • 9 or 10

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • 10 or 11

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 11 or 12

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • 12 or 13

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 13 or 14

• 14 - 17

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still thinking 9 even after tonight's stink bomb.
That was where my mind was previously....I think MN is a loss and figured we'd lose at least one of the others....which with this team likely means we beat the Vikings but lose to the Bears or Buccs at this point.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
As far as I recall coming out of college at Louisville? JA had questions about his ability to play man while his play in zone (getting his hands on a lot of balls haha) is what got him drafted in the first round
I remember that 2 of his biggest red flags were size and durability. I believe there were concerns about his tackling ability as well.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I recall coming out of college at Louisville? JA had questions about his ability to play man while his play in zone (getting his hands on a lot of balls haha) is what got him drafted in the first round
I think that he's come to the realization he has the ability to get to Canton and playing zone isn't the best route there.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they don't make the playoffs then I 100% gotta believe that the consolation 'prize' is going to be a 2024 Hard Knocks appearance.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm officially WRONG with my prediction of 11 wins this season (post #26 in this thread). Best GB can finish is 10-7, now. Would like to see a bounce back this weekend and signs of progression, but depending on WR's injured & out that may be difficult.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm officially WRONG with my prediction of 11 wins this season (post #26 in this thread). Best GB can finish is 10-7, now. Would like to see a bounce back this weekend and signs of progression, but depending on WR's injured & out that may be difficult.
But 7 is not out of the question!

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I figured at best we'd top out at 10-7 road wild card game and get our doors blown off. At worst 7-10. I'm still in it.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
bank on a wild card win and you are back in the game :tup:

Reaction score
If I’m thinking like a HC, often you want to hold players out of precaution if you think they need another week or two. I really believe Matt thought we could win with a “thin crew” and he was technically correct. We lost on a walk-off FG after a relatively poor performance.

This is it. This game is our season imo. If you can’t play here just stay home. There’s several players who are legit injured. If you’re not one of those and you want to play football stand up. If not just go home we don’t need you. I played with a fractured shoulder in HS for an entire second half.. and I scored.
I was in a sling like Woodson for 6 weeks after that. These guys are sissies these days that’s just my take. That’s a true story I’m not making that up I have the calcium build up to prove it.
Do you want want to play or not this year and do you really like football or are you here for yourself $$

Last edited:

shockerx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I’m thinking like a HC, often you want to hold players out of precaution if you think they need another week or two. I really believe Matt thought we could win with a “thin crew” and he was technically correct. We lost on a walk-off FG after a relatively poor performance.

This is it. This game is our season imo. If you can’t play here just stay home. There’s several players who are legit injured. If you’re not one of those and you want to play football stand up. If not just go home we don’t need you. I played with a fractured shoulder in HS for an entire second half.. and I scored.
I was in a sling like Woodson for 6 weeks after that. These guys are sissies these days that’s just my take. That’s a true story I’m not making that up I have the calcium build up to prove it.
Do you want want to play or not this year and do you really like football or are you here for yourself $$
I agree with 96 percent of your take.....but can we see the Xray?

Reaction score
I agree with 96 percent of your take.....but can we see the Xray?
They didn’t have Medical Charts in 1983. I think they just scratched it on a Coctail napkin or something. You’ll have to take me at my word and I used to be a big liar, so you might not want to go down that wormhole :coffee:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Don't give up yet, if all goes well, the Packers could end up with 14 wins. ')

That said, my prediction of only 5 wins, was incorrect, almost 3 weeks ago. :(

Despite the loss to the Giants and the Packers kind of ******** themselves on high draft picks with 6 wins, I am pretty happy with this season. Love has made a lot of progress, as have the young WR's and TE's. 2023 was a season that I never viewed as a "Super Bowl Season", so progress is a plus.

Reaction score
Don't give up yet, if all goes well, the Packers could end up with 14 wins. ')

That said, my prediction of only 5 wins, was incorrect, almost 3 weeks ago. :(

Despite the loss to the Giants and the Packers kind of ******** themselves on high draft picks with 6 wins, I am pretty happy with this season. Love has made a lot of progress, as have the young WR's and TE's. 2023 was a season that I never viewed as a "Super Bowl Season", so progress is a plus.
Yeah. Even IF we finish 8-9 OR 9-8 and pick at #15-#20 in each Round in the Draft or whatnot, there’s still going to be some fantastic players available. I wanted Micah Parsons a few years ago and called my Father in Law the second Dallas drafted him. I knew he’d be good, but he’s exceeded great imo. Players like him will be in our reach.
Also, Having 5 selections in Day-1-2 is a treat for us.
We’re also on pace to receive Comp
4th,6th,6th,7th to back it up. So that’s 12 selections with 7 being inside 4 Rounds.
So potentially:
2-4th Rounders (1 natural)
3-6th Rounders (1 natural)
2-7th Rounders (1 natural)

The way I see things, I’d rather see a Team rising at years end picking 20th than flailing picking 10th etc.
If we are rising and we somehow hit on 3-4 of those first 7 like we did this year?
Watch out!

That’s why Gutey is a smart GM. His draft and acquisition skills are very good imo.

Last edited:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe we have had this debate before, but IMO you are a little too optimistic when it comes to the compensatory picks. Time will tell. I keep telling my friend to chill, but some guys just won't listen, so hear it is. If 3 years is too soon to consider a pick a bust, is 13 games too early to consider a pick a hit?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe we have had this debate before, but IMO you are a little too optimistic when it comes to the compensatory picks. Time will tell. I keep telling my friend to chill, but some guys just won't listen, so hear it is. If 3 years is too soon to consider a pick a bust, is 13 games too early to consider a pick a hit?
No. If a guy can play he can play. Now if an injury or something happens and he ends up not having a great career, that's just bad luck and doesn't mean the scouts and GM had it wrong.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Ok. I did score first time with this older 16 year old girl who was a really good Gymnast. She got a Mary Lou score from me let me tell ya!!
I was waaay over my league on that one!! That’s a true story too from 4th July cabin near near Eau Claire WI. Big Lake? Or something like that.
I was a fill in double date for my Brother cause he was scared to do it. The other guy bailed after 20 minutes and left me, a 14yr old with zero experience with 2 girls in the back of their camper shell pickup. It was a dream come true but the one girl got a little possessive later with phone calls and I told my Mom to ditch her. It was like that Jacob story with Leah and Rachel in Gen 29, I had to work 2X as hard but let me tell you God is a wonderful God :)
Way too much info. I don't have the proper security clearance.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
I said 7 wins at the start. I'm starting to think that I will be correct on that count. I really think the Giants put the blueprint out there on how to beat the Packers. I know they were bad against the run to begin with, but they just didn't screw around. Short dump offs and ran all over us. I'm guessing the Bucs took notice and will do the same. Just let White run and Mayfield manage the game. I think will get Carolina. They can't stop the run or pass. MN will be tougher, but that is kind of a toss up. Without a serviceable QB they have looked pretty terrible. They don't have great RBs and they are banged up at that position as well. I'm actually nervous about the Bears game now too. I think they will do what the Giants did but more successfully. Just let Fields run to daylight. Honestly, beyond Carolina, I feel like it's too difficult to even predict. I think they will end up with 8 wins. I think they will best Carolina and MN.

Reaction score
Way too much info. I don't have the proper security clearance.
You’re probably right, I deleted it for you.
That experience was pressed in the deep recesses of my mind… and that’s a dangerous place to be!

If we win Sunday the number is 9
If we don’t it’s 8

and if we Win out? It’s 10+4

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts