Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Usually his teams take good care of the ball though. I'm putting this game down as a bit of a fluke, and a warmup for Love.
I agree, Love needed to play the rust off. I had my doubts coming into the game that he would shine from the get go. No surprise he was terrible in the first half. He didn't play in the pre-season to speak of and then sat the last two weeks with an injury. No way is he in rhythm to start the game.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lousy on side kick

Trying something different I guess.

NFL has made onsides almost a miracle hail mary play at this point. I'd rather they just line up at 4th and 20 at the 30 and do that.

Tale of 2 halves. They made an error not just trying to pressure Darnold more in the 1st half instead of just playing back trying to not have Jefferson beat them and that wasn't working. When pressured, Darnold made errors.

My long term aspects for them don't change much on this game.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
5 turn overs, 2 missed fgs. No defense and lost by 2. The defense needed to play better in the 1st half. The whole team looked hungover!

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not saying GB didn't have its chances, and I wasn't able to watch the game, but it sounds like a lot of garbage time points to me.

Well if garbage time points were the Vikings goal it almost cost them the game. If the Packers were up 28-0 and the final was 31-29 people on the forum would be livid.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's suddenly like we fielded a totally brand new O. Love looked very rusty and needed more settling in time.

Should have started more run heavy and gradually transitioned Love in. MLF needs to do this smarter.

Another winnable game down the drain.

Reaction score
I'm not saying GB didn't have its chances, and I wasn't able to watch the game, but it sounds like a lot of garbage time points to me.
I wouldn’t call a 6 point game with 10:16 left in Qtr 4 garbage time.

It’s how the game rolls. We’ve been on the other end going conservative. The Vikings were fighting for their lives with over half the 4th Qtr clock.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I wouldn’t call a 6 point game with 10:16 left in Qtr 4 garbage time.

It’s how the game rolls. We’ve been on the other end going conservative. The Vikings were fighting for their lives with over half the 4th Qtr clock.
I agree 100%. Pack just could not cover their first half mess - almost...but know, horseshoes and hand grenades.

Reaction score
Just really ugly start. We let the Vikings just score at Will for several early drives. Once this happened we abandoned the Running game. The Run was one of our best strengths. It was like losing our best player.

Had it been just 7-21 or 14-28 at halftime we could’ve Run a lot more.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just really ugly start. We let the Vikings just score at Will for several early drives. Once this happened we abandoned the Running game. The Run was one of our best strengths. It was like losing our best player.

Had it been just 7-21 or 14-28 at halftime we could’ve Run a lot more.
Maybe we could offer the Patriots our no. 1 pick for next year for their kicker. He just made a 63 yarder. His team is lousy and in rebuild. They need players, we need a kicker.