Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably. A heavy dose of running would’ve likely avoided those earlier INT’s.
We got heavy penalty yardage and 2 missed FG which didn’t help.

The only thing I’ll say is this gets Love a little more whipped back in shape
He's thrown more INT's than TD's so far.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While the team saved some face in the second half, overall it was a pretty dreadful performance. Is it asking too much from professional athletes to compete for 4 quarters? There's no excuse for their first half.

Reaction score
This is scary LOVE has to get Brett Favre out of his head
If we recall he starter this way last season. I think he needs a few games to get primed. He absolutely has gunslinger in him but with that comes Favre ish ability to make big plays.

I think we see Love smooth out more as the season progresses. We got down 0-28 and kinda panicked a little. Mix that with some rust and squeaky brace and you get Gumpy.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lafluer... how long will it be before the Packers figure he's only a coordinator?
I think MLF would make a great O coordinator. Problem is he hasn't learned the rest of his job after 5 seasons. That said, Gute has put him behind the 8 ball with his dismal drafting of defensive players. They got exposed today and it wasn't pretty. The turnovers were going to happen today because of rust. I'm not worried that Love will suck the rest of the season like he did during most of today's game. Maybe the game plan should've been more conservative. The offense will be OK but the defense is just getting pushed around too much.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
If we recall he starter this way last season. I think he needs a few games to get primed. He absolutely has gunslinger in him but with that comes Favre ish ability to make big plays.

I think we see Love smooth out more as the season progresses. We got down 0-28 and kinda panicked a little. Mix that with some rust and squeaky brace and you get Gumpy.
You make a good point, but I have never been a fan of gunslinger throw because a lot of times its a TO