Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cringed when Love caught that hit from the side on his left knee, but it didn't seem to bother him. I wonder if he's still wearing a brace of some sort.

Wicks!!!! Great play by Love, getting them to the line and snapping the ball before they could challenge that previous call. They weren't fully ready, and he took double advantage, on the snap and on the coverage.

Can scarcely believe we're up by 4 after playing such a sloppy game.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the returner is backing away and letting it go everybody else should be getting the hell away from the ball. Balentine runs right into it. This team is too freaking stupid and undisciplined to go anywhere

If they don’t hear the kill call they aren’t to stop trying to block their man. Nixon one should have fair caught it…and if he wasn’t going to it is his responsibility to kill it and multiple guys were still engaged so I suspect Nixon just abandoned his responsibility in a lapse of judgement.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are trying to lose this game really hard….crazy thing is Packers feel like they’re the ones controlling the game - either good or bad it is the Packers doing it.

Members online

No members online now.