Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn!!! Kraft is getting better every week, and that's definitely the best pass Love has thrown all day.

Hopefully they're starting to wake up. If they survived that 1st quarter down only 3 points, and get back on track, they're lucky.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn!!! Kraft is getting better every week, and that's definitely the best pass Love has thrown all day.

Hopefully they're starting to wake up. If they survived that 1st quarter down only 3 points, and get back on track, they're lucky.
He reminds me of a bigger Paul Coffman, and I’ll take that anytime

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
That doesn't look good. Quay was starting to really come into his own.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said it before, but Kraft will end up being one of the best tight ends in the league. Attitude, ferocity, hands dangerous in the passing game, and a terrific locker. Great attitude desire and physical

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How stupid are these guys - Inexcusable!
At the returner is backing away and letting it go everybody else should be getting the hell away from the ball. Balentine runs right into it. This team is too freaking stupid and undisciplined to go anywhere

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am old school, so if i am the coach, I would have lit into those guys like there was no tomorrow. Nixon should have caught that ball and you also have to have a clue what is going on around you as well.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the returner is backing away and letting it go everybody else should be getting the hell away from the ball. Balentine runs right into it. This team is too freaking stupid and undisciplined to go anywhere
not the most sound bunch are they

Members online