PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got to think at this point we're going to lose this game. Every time we play a team playing their second team we look like crap. Here's the problem. Mixon is running all over us they're going to keep doing that until they wear us out to set up play action. Which will put us in situations where love will get stupid and fling it down the field into trouble coverage. Sorry guys, at home against a beat up team and you play like crap like this this is not a contender. Pretenders.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got to think at this point we're going to lose this game. Every time we play a team playing their second team we look like crap. Here's the problem. Mixon is running all over us they're going to keep doing that until they wear us out to set up play action. Which will put us in situations where love will get stupid and fling it down the field into trouble coverage. Sorry guys, at home against a beat up team and you play like crap like this this is not a contender. Pretenders.

Stop. Their offense is one of the best in the league and the only reason they’re winning is we continually keep giving them the ball in the red zone…

The only reason their defense seems good is three catastrophic plays by us.

This game right now is showing how massive turnovers can be…the team arguably playing the worst can and will win often with the turnover win.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, it comes out to stupidity and being not prepared. These guys are freaking pros. We knew this s*** in high school.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stop. Their offense is one of the best in the league and the only reason they’re winning is we continually keep giving them the ball in the red zone…
Sounds like a perfect recipe to lose the game to me.
I'm not giving up, but this was expected to be a tight game, and that's the wrong place to make these kind of mistakes.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Think that you meant "our 2nd team", but you are correct, unless HOU starts making mistakes, the second string guy are definitely not up to the task. 3 Turnovers before halftime is not remotely good, how are we looking forward to the playoffs (let alone a win today)if we play like this?

Chaluke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In more positive news- Big L, my wife made the Meatloaf recipe you shared and we all loved it! It has replaced our current Meatloaf recipe...

Thanks again!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sack is the perfect illustration of how some fans don’t think Clark did anything as he didn’t get the sack, but I’d argue he did vastly more on that play compared to Wilson.

Members online