OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally got pressure on him and got a sack.

Offense needs to get in gear

Wayne G

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year Packers got off to a 2-6 start.
How many teams do you see on the schedule that they will beat?

This team is worse than last years....

Same lame coach tho!

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have always agreed in what my father believed in defensively. Pressure up front in both the running and passing game. You slide and move some pre snap to try and F up blocking angles in the run game and flood certain areas up front in passing situations to make it impossible to double certain players. His belief was that is always about pressure

Wayne G

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordan love!!! Hahahahahahahaha

That signing set the organization back at LEAST 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!

Who will lose their job first....Love or Lafluer?

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sure hope the last 6-8 games last season were not more of an aberration then any thing else, because to be honest before then, as I mentioned on here many times, I did not see Love as a real franchise type QB.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly that's a 200IQ play from Love right there. If he took the safety they'd get 2 points AND would get the ball back and march right down the field on our defense. Better to give up 7 rather than 9. :D

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was one of the worst plays I've ever seen! This? This was worth $55 million! If LA wasn't ******** up, we'd be getting crushed!

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stupid, stupid play by Love. It what world would that be acceptable? Throw the da%# ball away BEFORE getting hit, like you've been told 1,000 times!!

Bacher

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else find it ironic that the D finally makes a big play then the O decides to gift them 6 points? Ugh.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Put Willis in the 2nd half and call what you did in the 2 games he started. A heavy dose of the rum, pass when you need to and turn Willis loose in the RPO.

Reaction score
why are we so afraid to Run? I just don’t understand it. We sign one of the best RB in the league and we’re afraid.