Reaction score
We had 3.5 minutes and Timeouts and we were set to either hand the ball back to LA with good Field position and 4 timeouts? Outside the 2 minute?

Or risk a pick on our Endzone. What is Matt thinking?

Outsider99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st half observations: I want Makik on the field until Love gets his confidence back.
Our defense can't stop the run.
Love was payed to play like an MVP. He is not accurate. Last weekend he said he needs to make better decisions when pressure is on him and throw ball away to play another play. He just threw ball up for grabs when feeling heat. Yes the O-line needs to protect better. But cmon these are 3rd string errors.
Packer nation, we are not making the playoffs. I hope I'm wrong.
Gutey needs to focus on defensive talent. The old guys have done almost nothing.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pitiful half. Especially when you consider the state of the opposition. Week five and I have seen nothing to give me confidence that this is anything more than a second tier mediocre team.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our kicker is THE ONLY active kicker to miss inside of 40yds, and MLF is like, let's keep em! It's definitely looking like both of them shouldn't be in the NFL.

Outsider99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many wins does love have this year....?
Everyone was praising MLF when Malik was QB and the offense was a machine.
Why is it so hard to get things right with love?
I think the opposing teams have figured Love out after a year of tape and he is too predictable.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many wins does love have this year....?
Everyone was praising MLF when Malik was QB and the offense was a machine.
Why is it so hard to get things right with love?
I think the opposing teams have figured Love out after a year of tape and he is too predictable.
That's the thing. Plenty of tape on him now

Reaction score
So LA is out coaching us. Pacing 188 rushing yards. GB had the #1 Run Offense going into Week 4. #3 this week and we ran the ball 12 times total. Jacobs all by himself should have 15 carries.

Get the Running game going. Last week we had excuses for getting 4 scores down. No excuses to not Run on that last drive. They were playing the pass and we could’ve had 10-15 yards easy before the 2 minute with 2 more timeouts and a 1st down at our 25-30 yard line. Then, Either get past midfield in 1.5 minutes or eat the clock and pin LA deep with :30 seconds (5 plays)

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the thing. Plenty of tape on him now
"But he's $55 million QB" In all seriousness though, what the heck is going on? I definitely feel like I was sold bill of goods and this team is a bottom of the division. We are getting bullied by a line filled with 3rd stringers.