Reaction score
One thing about Reed is he’s like a Beacon for the ball. Sitting at roughly 80% rec rate and pushing just shy of 2,000 all purpose pace.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ate before the game - Had an old fashion meatloaf early Sunday afternoon meal - Mashed potatoes and gravy, baby carrots, chocolate cherry cake with fudge frosting. The meatloaf was from a recipe that won some meatloaf cook off 6 years in a row. I will tell you what, that woman‘s recipe really had it going on, it was fantastic.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ate before the game - Had an old fashion meatloaf early Sunday afternoon meal - Mashed potatoes and gravy, baby carrots, chocolate cherry cake with fudge frosting. The meatloaf was from a recipe that won some meatloaf cook off 6 years in a row. I will tell you what, that woman‘s recipe really had it going on, it was fantastic.
LOL, L's funeral will be just everyone rolling him into a hole!

Wayne G

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lafluer has been in Green Bay for 6 years now! And the run defense has been TERRIBLE every year!!!!!

Guys say he is a good coach! NO!!!!

He is a good Offensive Cood. He is not a HEAD coach!!!!

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Link please!

Wayne G

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem is.....by the time Packers figure out Lafluer sucks.....it'll be 2030!

Let him be O Cood. Next year or fire him.