PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Want something encouraging? We're kind of disjointed against a good team and we're still winning. Problem is you're doing it with big plays, got to be better all around consistently

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not seing a damn thing from this defense, can't stop the run, getting beat up physically, guys running around wide open. Looking passive too. Not much of a pass right either. Looks like we've got nothing but bull rushers

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can the guard be waving his arms around like that AS the ball is being dnapped?

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not seing a damn thing from this defense, can't stop the run, getting beat up physically, guys running around wide open. Looking passive too

Guess I'm opposite. I see a more controlled pass rush, better safety play and a bunch of slips causing issues. Going to be a learning curve.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We're too far into this game for guys to still be slipping. The coaches need to get everyone in longer cleats. No excuses.
This is absurd, the announcers were blatantly stating it before the game, soccer players may like it slick, but NFL players don't. Don't schedule anymore games on garbage like this, this ruining the game for every NFL fan watching.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I’m going to have my season opening 5 shots of tequila and maybe just maybe after the 6th one the field will look like new

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guess I'm opposite. I see a more controlled pass rush, better safety play and a bunch of slips causing issues. Going to be a learning curve.
Not going to argue your point I do see more discipline, but the results are the same. They're not beating us at one play like we are with them but they're marching up and down the field. Not seeing much with a very passive reactive defense like we've been seeing all along