Brewers v. Mets wildcard

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Game 1 - roughly comparable to having a tough day, but, hanging in there and then, taking a lunch break during which ... you get 15 voice-mail, 25 email and the staff forget how to do their damned jobs.

One truly lousy inning... JFC.

Reaction score
I unfortunately tuned in to the Radio about Top of the 4th. We had made it 3-3 and pretty much a felt like Sunday where I was listening to Wayne Larivee-McCarren Broadcast snd we basically poooped the bed. I must’ve brought a curse on both WI teams I’m going to listen to it after they Win next time.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Can't believe it. Went in to take a shower. Next thing I know there's 4 runs and it's over! Crazy.
Yeah, this is what's known as the proverbial kick in the nutz...and Devin Williams of all people to give'er up in the 9th. Tough way to end something of a truly remarkable season, one where the Crew were pegged as dead last in the division.

Unlike Mike McCarthy's famous quote, it looks like we're going to have to start hanging Division Championship banners here. In the words of every Minnesota Vikings fan "We'll get 'em next year." Saying good-bye to Willie Adames. He's going to get his pay day. Thanks for the memories buddy.

Members online