Packers to Play in Brazil

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope the dumba$$ NFL scheduler who decided on teams & location for this game is already searching for a new job. What an unnecessary sh!tshow. GB probably in gaudy gold/blue throwback jersey with Eagles in white?
It's a travesty, if they send Green Bay to represent the league as one of the most historic franchises in the NFL and they have wear those hideous squash-colored jerseys.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Or maybe it won't matter at all since this is an American football game and has nothing to do with the Corinthians and their arch rivals.
100% right. This is in the news, because everyone is sick of mock drafts so sportswriters needed to come up with click bait.

I'll buy everyone here a frosty mug of Schlitz beer if either team is prohibited from wearing green. Even if this didn't come up in negotiations, there is no way that the NFL is going to let some foreign team dictate colors. This game is too big for Brazil to even mention the colors about.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
100% right. This is in the news, because everyone is sick of mock drafts so sportswriters needed to come up with click bait.

I'll buy everyone here a frosty mug of Schlitz beer if either team is prohibited from wearing green. Even if this didn't come up in negotiations, there is no way that the NFL is going to let some foreign team dictate colors. This game is too big for Brazil to even mention the colors about.
How can green be banned? All the pictures I've seen the turf is green.

NFL says to the Eagles "I guess you get a home game in Philly after all"

Sao Paulo "hey, just kidding. We love green. You can both wear green if you want. "

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Odd to hear that the color Green is banned from being worn in Corinthians Arena, the location of the Game between The Eagles and The Packers. Great move by the NFL, picking 2 out of the only 3 teams that wear Green NFL Jerseys, the other team being the Jets, to play in the game. Will the Pack be in all yellow? Maybe their dark blue throwback uniforms?

If I were attending and I had a green Packer jersey, damn right I'd wear it to the game.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If I were attending and I had a green Packer jersey, damn right I'd wear it to the game.
Given that the ban applies to players and fans in Corinthians Arena, I would have to wish you luck getting into the stadium with your green jersey. ;)

The good news for you, the weather should be perfect to go shirtless! Just please, please, please, don't wear your green pants! I really don't want to see THAT on TV!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Are there any legal issues with any of the players that would make traveling to Brazil let's say interesting?
Also Brazil seems to have some political issues ongoing between the current leadership and the previous one. Similar to the discussions here but with a more confrontational style. Hopefully it is mostly resolved or simmers back down over their winter.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts