2023 Division round at the SF

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, a bunch of homers over there.

I own the official 49ers message board

If anyone wants to sign up I will approve you. Granted we also have homers there as well just ignore them. Most of the members are great. This message board is the new .com form the past. When the 49ers took away the old board they allowed me to take it over as the official message board.
Homers go with the territory. You see them everywhere.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would like to see what he has in a real game. However, the fact that I don't think he has been elevated since Week 7, doesn't bode well. Has he been on the active roster more than Week 2 (1 snap) and Week 7 (3 snaps)?
Probably true. If this happened early in the season it would be definite.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
It's 4:20 here and I just read that Purdy, Bosa, CMC, Kittle and Deebo were all hurt today and won't be playing on Sunday. :coffee: :whistling:

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m mildly surprised that we are 10 point underdogs. Would we be 20 point underdogs with Baltimore? Just a thought. Baltimore was total boss over SF and it wasn’t close.
Or maybe just a 9 pt. favorite Balt would be? I have seen on multiple gambling sites that SF is a solid favorite to win the SB. I think part of that is Vegas feels they have the easier path to get there.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
It's 4:20 here and I just read that Purdy, Bosa, CMC, Kittle and Deebo were all hurt today and won't be playing on Sunday. :coffee: :whistling:
Really wouldn't matter if JB is the JB of old. Backups have had career days against his defenses.
And in my universe is always 4:20 somewhere.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do think it’s fairly obvious the national media/bookmakers think Dallas lost that game more than the Packers won it, otherwise how do you explain the ridiculous spread projection? Can’t wait for the Packers to cost Vegas millions for a second week in a row!

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My biggest concern is whether they can match the Niners physicality. That's been the theme of every playoff loss in the last 10 years. The Niners play with a will and mental toughness that Dallas lacks. Evidenced by their 42-10 win over them this year.

It's imperative that the Packers come out early and punch them in the mouth. Show them they won't be intimidated. It can be done. The Bengals and Ravens went into Levi and took it to them. They also had Joe Burrow and Lamar Jackson. The Packers have a hot QB with alot of weapons. If they can hold their own in the trenches, they can play with the Niners.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers owe them an *** KICKING OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!! **** KYLE SHANAHAN!!

OUpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have to take CMC away from them and put the game on Purdy. Take away short to intermediate passing game and make him
Beat us deep.
Offensively, same format as last week. Run game, play action, deep shots. More we can run the ball, more CMC is on the sidelines.
Go Pack Go

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have to take CMC away from them and put the game on Purdy. Take away short to intermediate passing game and make him
Beat us deep.
Offensively, same format as last week. Run game, play action, deep shots. More we can run the ball, more CMC is on the sidelines.
Go Pack Go
SF knows we have to establish the run. I'd love to see them come out on the first play with a deep shot on play action.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My biggest concern is whether they can match the Niners physicality. That's been the theme of every playoff loss in the last 10 years. The Niners play with a will and mental toughness that Dallas lacks. Evidenced by their 42-10 win over them this year.

It's imperative that the Packers come out early and punch them in the mouth. Show them they won't be intimidated. It can be done. The Bengals and Ravens went into Levi and took it to them. They also had Joe Burrow and Lamar Jackson. The Packers have a hot QB with alot of weapons. If they can hold their own in the trenches, they can play with the Niners.
You are exactly right about that. It may be hard to match them physically. But we have to try. And it may result in more injuries. But hey, it is win or go home. Just try and avoid the stupid injuries.

OP
OP
OldSchool101
Reaction score
current Forecast for Game time is mid 50’s degrees and cloudy. 65% rain on Friday, but Saturday evening looks like ideal football weather

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They beat the 9ers.... Jesus, this page will crash .. Wife wants to go out to watch the game. I told her she's out of her ****ing mind. Lol!

Members online