milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes I watch camping videos on YouTube, either they camp in a tent or the back of a truck or in a van, and they cover all the windows so no one can see in. In a number of these, in the middle of the night someone starts walking around their tent, or their vehicle while the camping person lays there frozen. Sometimes they'll try the doors on the van. Some of these could be faked for drama, but even if only a small percentage of them are true, it's enough to creep me out.
You watch enough horror or even Bigfoot movies and you know when it is coming.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Amen. I was just thinking the same thing! Although at times I’ve watched too much TV or criminal stuff.
I always like to say I’m just trying to make the world a better place. If I’m ever viscously attacked? my goal is to take a criminal with me into the afterlife. One less for you to deal with @rmontro :roflmao:
Well it's perfectly fine to live a good, kind life and still defend yourself from a whack job. And the last few years, seems the whack job population is expanding.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes I watch camping videos on YouTube, either they camp in a tent or the back of a truck or in a van, and they cover all the windows so no one can see in. In a number of these, in the middle of the night someone starts walking around their tent, or their vehicle while the camping person lays there frozen. Sometimes they'll try the doors on the van. Some of these could be faked for drama, but even if only a small percentage of them are true, it's enough to creep me out.
I know we're off topic, but you make life-saving points. A campground is, unfortunately, a target-rich environment for whack jobs. No thanks. I'll stick with roughing it at Holiday Inn Express, with all the doors on the inside of the hotel.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They did stop that and a lot of the Spartan activities in the NFL.

Although I have been to Lambeau in January several times. The wins are heartwarming.
Yeah the two-a-days in August really were gladiator-type sh*it. Kind of amazing more guys didn't drop dead. I don't think they had conditioning or nutrition experts in those days. They had Lombardi.

I vaguely remember a horror story about a HS coach who wouldn't let his guys drink water until they had completed x-many drills. One kid did die from heat stroke. Sorry for the lack of specifics but I'm pretty sure this is true.

Members online

No members online now.