David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest and objective Vikes are a better team offensively and defensively, better PKer. Love is playing on 1.5 legs not 2, resulting in low throws and if he has to run he will not get far or will get hurt. Now an Int, throwing into coverage 3 defenders 1 receiver, why would you even make that throw?. Defense has no answer for a well oiled machine that has one of the best all-around RB in the NFL, best receiver in NFL and a QB playing with huge confidence. Final today: 44-17 (and not in favor of GB). HOpe I am wrong but this will be a blowout! By the way, thanks Gute for more of your great decision-making on trades and draft- results count and these guys are playing like they have no idea what to do or what Vikes are throwing their way.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That throw was extremely dumb! We're getting absolutely ZERO QB pressure! I feel like we got sold a bill of goods for something that didn't really exist. This is shaping up to be a very long day.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest and objective Vikes are a better team offensively and defensively, better PKer. Love is playing on 1.5 legs not 2, resulting in low throws and if he has to run he will not get far or will get hurt. Now an Int, throwing into coverage 3 defenders 1 receiver, why would you even make that throw?. Defense has no answer for a well oiled machine that has one of the best all-around RB in the NFL, best receiver in NFL and a QB playing with huge confidence. Final today: 44-17 (and not in favor of GB). HOpe I am wrong but this will be a blowout! By the way, thanks Gute for more of your great decision-making on trades and draft- results count and these guys are playing like they have no idea what to do or what Vikes are throwing their way.
I would certainly argue that Green Bay has more overall talent then the Vikings

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game so far is on the the D Coordinator. This lack of pressure with only rushing 4 is killing This team. I am all about pressure on both sides of the ball.

Wayne G

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW!!!!! Look At all this Lafluer adjustments!!! Hahahaha....I keep saying it.....He had Rodgers.....he won some reg. Season games. Post season...nada

He is nothing more than a O cood.

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did this D actually prepare for this game? they were sucked into the 2nd screen that went for lotta yards. May have a new D coordinator but frankly when you don't have the players who can execute you are in trouble. Tackling is horrible, huge miss giving another TD to MV. Out of position, slow in reacting... big beat down and Vikes won't take their foot off the gas. Meanwhile GB has little in their tank. What is actually scary is the Pack could lose as many as 6 of their next 8 games, take a look at the schedule folks.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MLF needs to help Love get 7 on this drive or might as well play Willis. The D has no answers to stopping Minny. Need 7 AND a turnover or GB is toast.

Members online

No members online now.