DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
This defense has played really well in the 2nd half, need a repeat performance today. Love's knee seems to be effecting him more as the game progresses. Need to get the running game rolling in the 2nd half.

Wayne G

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gonna keep on saying it!!!! Packers have a Offensive Cood. for a HEAD coach! They won't win with Lafluer! He never has the team ready to play.....the Packers have been soft under him!

As long as the packers win 9 or 10 games a year.....they won't move off of him for awhile!

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gonna keep on saying it!!!! Packers have a Offensive Cood. for a HEAD coach! They won't win with Lafluer! He never has the team ready to play.....the Packers have been soft under him!
If the defensive coordinator is good, I don't see what difference it makes if the coach is more offensive minded, unless he is recklessly incompetent.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like we may need the defense to pull this one out, but I don't know if it's happening. Bear in mind I can't watch the game, they're not showing it where I'm at.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seasons on the line here. Love hurt, very real chance of losing here today, and since we haven't cleaned anything up getting our ***** kicked next week. Starting next week everything gets tougher this team is not showing that they're up to it

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seasons on the line here. Love hurt, very real chance of losing here today, and since we haven't cleaned anything up getting our ***** kicked next week. Starting next week everything gets tougher this team is not showing that they're up to it
Lions are blowing out the Texans.