NFL 2024 Weekly Predictions Contest: Week 4

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So far the 2024 NFL season has been confounding and humbling for our pickers. Inconsistency makes predicting games daunting and frustrating. I feel that our pickers need a bye week. However, we stagger onward into week 4 with aspirations for success. The contest is still wide open, so don't be afraid to join in on the ...er, fun.

Good luck to all!

Guess the score of each team of each game...
Each game you pick the correct winner of: 5 points
If you pick correctly on at least half the games scheduled for the week earns a 20 points bonus
If you pick correctly on at least 75% of the games earns a 40 point bonus (plus the previous 20 points).
If you get all but one of the games correct nets 100 bonus points (plus the 20 & 40 from above)
Guess right on all the games and enjoy a free 150 points (plus the previous 20, 40 & 100)
And ..... If you guess the correct winner and score of any game: 125 bonus points tacked on for each correct game.
If you've got incredibly mad skills and happen to guess every correct score of every game: you get a mega jackpot of 5000 points.

Enter your winners and scores for the 16 games below:

Thursday
Dallas at NY Giants
Sunday
Denver at NY Jets
Minnesota at Green Bay
New Orleans at Atlanta
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
Cincinnati at Carolina
Jacksonville at Houston
Pittsburgh at Indianapolis
LA Rams at Chicago
Washington at Arizona
New England at San Francisco
Cleveland at Las Vegas
Kansas City at LA Chargers
Buffalo at Baltimore
Monday
Tennessee at Miami
Seattle at Detroit

Last edited:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not going to screw my picks up this time around. I'm going to let a friend's banty rooster pick them for me. Gonna put corn on each team's name, and whichever one he picks up first from the match up, that's who I pick.

Of course, if he happens to dump a load on one of the team names in any match up, I'm going to consider it an omen as to how bad he thinks that team is, and I'll pick the other one.

Obviously, when you're 7-9, that rooster will probably do better anyhow, even if it's clueless.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's been like this for us the last two weeks.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
I don't know which team's kicker that boot represents, but it looks like he's going to be missing a lot of kicks today! It could spell a season of c-r-a-p-p-y kicks.

Members online

Latest posts