New here

OP
OP
P

packermuscle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a lot of us. Welcome to the forum. Hop right in!
Thanks, also wanted to shout out my wife, who is prepping for her first bodybuilding contest...

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 14
  • fdsfds.jpg
    fdsfds.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 13

PAPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New to the forum. Packer fan since I watched them with my dad in 1965. Yes, I've seen the ups and downs over the years. Hoping to see the ups this year.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hey ... welcome aboard. Good to see a fellow "old guy" join our ranks. There's just something about having lived through the 70's and 80's and STILL being a Packers fan. Living in PA, it would have been easy for you to jump ship in the 70's. Good to have you here.

Further, you're obviously a man of character and toughness in that I sincerely doubt that you EVER lip off to the "little missus". I'd bet she could press 225 and 5 pairs of slacks at the same time. Conversely, that's not some thing I'd say to my wife - but - can get away with it because I'm hiding behind a keyboard and can talk sh*t while she's still sleeping and unable to look over my shoulder.
;)

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey ... welcome aboard. Good to see a fellow "old guy" join our ranks. There's just something about having lived through the 70's and 80's and STILL being a Packers fan. Living in PA, it would have been easy for you to jump ship in the 70's. Good to have you here.

Further, you're obviously a man of character and toughness in that I sincerely doubt that you EVER lip off to the "little missus". I'd bet she could press 225 and 5 pairs of slacks at the same time. Conversely, that's not some thing I'd say to my wife - but - can get away with it because I'm hiding behind a keyboard and can talk sh*t while she's still sleeping and unable to look over my shoulder.
;)
I think you are confused, or maybe its me. We have 2 new members in this thread.

packermuscle is the OP with the picture of the ripped Missus.

PAPackerFan is the "old guy" from PA

I'm not saying packermuscle isn't an old guy or that PAPackerFan doesn't have a ripped wife. Just that we can't determine that from these posts.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I think you are confused, or maybe its me. We have 2 new members in this thread.

packermuscle is the OP with the picture of the ripped Missus.

PAPackerFan is the "old guy" from PA

I'm not saying packermuscle isn't an old guy or that PAPackerFan doesn't have a ripped wife. Just that we can't determine that from these posts
By crackie, you're right. I did get all verklempt there. .. and nerdy as hell for "by crackie" and "verklempt" in this post. Seriously, I'm a whackadoodle today by golly gee willickers.

Members online

Latest posts