Brandon McManus

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I thought Hale has the international player exemption? If so he is a free roster spot.
Yup. Hale is a "freebie", except for his weekly check. I think Narveson is better off going somewhere warm and working on his skills and mental game. Maybe someone will give him a tryout in 2025, but I just don't see him playing in the NFL in 2024.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sounds like The Pack released their special teams snapper. Sounds like a good idea. Do they have someone else or is that someone else the guy they released?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like The Pack released their special teams snapper. Sounds like a good idea. Do they have someone else or is that someone else the guy they released?
Consensus on twitter is it was a roster maneuver and not a long term change. Expect the LS back after a player comes off IR then gets cut and sent to the PS.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not with a lot to spare, though. His "practice shot" looked like it went right down the pipe, but the gamewinner was a lot closer to the upright than I liked. But - it went straight, and that was good enough for the win!
Don't forget a FG is a three man effort. The snap was terrible on the second kick. Orzech snapped it directly to Whelan's right knee, which is about 18" off-target. Whelan had to scramble to get the ball down at all and no doubt didn't have time to place it exactly where he would have otherwise. If the spot was even an inch further to the left of where it was supposed to be, it's enough to put the kick off-center. The fact that the snap was disastrous makes the second kick MORE impressive to me.

Members online