2023 Game 10: Chargers come to town.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm always angry.
First thing I did was check your age. YUP, 64 ... I just turned 65 ... between you, me and JK64, who posted "I give the Packers 0% chance for this game." (I couldn't "like" his post even though I agree 100%), I had to chuckle because I'm sure we probably sat next to one another at Lambeau during the 70's and recognize things for what they are.

I truly do not believe that Barry has the mental wherewithal to devise a scheme to shut down the Chargers offense, and, the Pack's red zone offense being what it is ... I just don't see it happening today. Besides, my house is looking like a warehouse with all the Christmas decorations whispering my name each time I walk by them. BUT ... I DID get the outside lights and decorations up over the last couple of weekends so there's that.

So, Larry and Wayne it shall be. Watching will just make me more angry than I already am on regular basis.

Go Pack! Prove us wrong ... we freekin' dare ya.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First thing I did was check your age. YUP, 64 ... I just turned 65 ... between you, me and JK64, who posted "I give the Packers 0% chance for this game." (I couldn't "like" his post even though I agree 100%), I had to chuckle because I'm sure we probably sat next to one another at Lambeau during the 70's and recognize things for what they are.

I truly do not believe that Barry has the mental wherewithal to devise a scheme to shut down the Chargers offense, and, the Pack's red zone offense being what it is ... I just don't see it happening today. Besides, my house is looking like a warehouse with all the Christmas decorations whispering my name each time I walk by them. BUT ... I DID get the outside lights and decorations up over the last couple of weekends so there's that.

So, Larry and Wayne it shall be. Watching will just make me more angry than I already am on regular basis.

Go Pack! Prove us wrong ... we freekin' dare ya.
Who has shut the Chargers offense down this season? When Capers had lost his starting secondary he merely played zone and off the ball and sent Clay into rush with only 2 other linemen. He secretly knew the offense could score and bail out his defense.

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals it’s finally Football Sunday!! Hope you’re all doing well. Know that you’ve been collectively prayed for to God today for peace and joy!

Every Defense presents it’s strengths. This is a Chargers team allowing a near league worst in yardage. LA is 24th in Defensive TD’s allowed. Those don’t always perfectly reflect their “real time” strength or account for SOS etc. However this is not some fearsome Defense by any stretch. This is a Defense we can should put up 20-30 points as long as we don’t self inflict possession breakers with fumbles
and penalties.

Personally I’d like to see lean on our RB’s today. Both in run and pass. When Jones and Dillon gets involved in space good things happen. When Matt inadvertently avoids our experience, we get in trouble. I say it as I said it before LA and I said it for half of last season and it eventually worked. Ease into the inexperience by feeding what’s successful in our known experience. Get that ball out of Jordan’s hands quickly for that first few drives and don’t give LA any momentum gifts. No passes 5 yards behind LOS. No laterals etc. no getting fancy. Keep passing short n sweet (high probability throws Past 5 yards where you draw PI) until we groove. Opponents have learned to play press and disrupt. Our young WR generally can’t get rhythm going and it’s been effective imo.

Last edited:

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Chargers are an enigma. With the talent they have they shouldn't have only one more win than we do. I have no clue what will happen today. I just want to see the guys play well and not screw up too much.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Chargers are an enigma. With the talent they have they shouldn't have only one more win than we do. I have no clue what will happen today. I just want to see the guys play well and not screw up too much.
folks think our offense is bad, their defenses has been far worse relatively.

Who knows though, like the Broncos if it clicks watch out

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be more optimistic if I saw that the team was improving. But it's hard to see it. It's not just Love. The dropped balls. The penalties. The defense once again not stopping the run...

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be more optimistic if I saw that the team was improving. But it's hard to see it. It's not just Love. The dropped balls. The penalties. The defense once again not stopping the run...

Love has actually seriously progressed the last three games compared to the middle three he had.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I just want to see continued improvement.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
38 at home vs. Detroit. It was a shootout. They had to score. On the road I expect them to attack GBs weakness and run the ball a little more with Ekeler and Kelley. That usually makes for longer possessions. Herbert will definitely hit a couple of big plays also. It looks like K. Allen is going to play. If he is out big break for GB. Love has every chance to continue his play from last week against this defense and I expect him to. Should be a fun, exciting and interesting game. GPG.
dont forget to give allen a 15 yd cushion

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They literally just did in Pittsburgh….
That was 1 game. They haven't proven they can do that consistently. Would not be shocked to see the same crap from earlier in the season. Joe Barry is still the defensive coordinator afterall.

Members online

Latest posts