Texans @ Packers (Week 7) Pre-Chatter

Reaction score
This will be a defining game at least for the first half of the season. This game and Detroit in 3 weeks

Best the Texans and boast a healthy 5-2 Start. It would also give The Packers a really good chance to move up to 6-2 with our next contest against the Jaguars.

This is a very good Team coming to GB. I don’t want to hear any excuses if we beat them. :whistling:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
This will be a defining game at least for the first half of the season. This game and Detroit in 3 weeks

Best the Texans and boast a healthy 5-2 Start. It would also give The Packers a really good chance to move up to 6-2 with our next contest against the Jaguars.

This is a very good Team coming to GB. I don’t want to hear any excuses if we beat them. :whistling:
Stay tuned. If we beat them handily, the Nancy's will come out and tell us that the Texan's aren't a good team.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Very tough game. Mixon did not play against the Vikings and the Houston run game can control the TOP, wear you down, and keep your offense on the sideline. With that said they won 4 games by 2, 6, 4, and 3. Their only big win was against the feeble Patriots. The Viking defense and their crowd confused them to death. What we do have going for us is that the Texans commit a lot of penalties. The Cardinals helped us with that Sunday. But with that running game play action enters the mix. Although Nico is out they can still go long. We have to battle at the line of scrimmage, force turnovers, and cause some yellow flags. This is not going to be a 17-16 game. We need 27-37 this week. And maybe McManus can help. Fairburn is an excellent kicker especially indoors. The Colts blocked a Texan punt that kept them in that game. The Bills were stymied by their defense for some reason. I hope our home crowd has the same effect that the Viking crowd did.