So change the name of the thread...

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...and leave it open. You finally get a thread with healthy and reasonable discussion and its locked because someone doesn't like the title? Doesn't make much sense to me.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He said he locked it due to heart palpitations. Respect the man's health! :roflmao:

Let's also own up to the facts that threads almost always diverge from the original topic. Nobody was really talking about Watson's hamstrings anymore.

This thread is wide open though. What should we talk about?

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He said he locked it due to heart palpitations. Respect the man's health! :roflmao:

Let's also own up to the facts that threads almost always diverge from the original topic. Nobody was really talking about Watson's hamstrings anymore.

I'd keep the discussion on the topic of the thread though...so it isn't wide wide open.

I'd say the only time changing the thread title is right thing to do is if the discussion right off the bat isn't clearly connected to the title of the thread. Just my .02

OP
OP
S

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we locked a thread every time it diverged we would have more locked ones than open ones. Threads evolve I don't see a problem with it.

this thread is about changing the name of threads. Any talk of cornhole and bowling should not be tolerated. But since this is only the 6th post I suppose changing the name might be appropriate
I'd keep the discussion on the topic of the thread though...so it isn't wide wide open.

I'd say the only time changing the thread title is right thing to do is if the discussion right off the bat isn't clearly connected to the title of the thread. Just my .02
So now when we get an update on Watson's hamstring we have to start a new thread?

I never understood how they could use that name. Don't people know what cornhole means?
I don't think everybody knows the reference and I think a lot of people who do use it for that exact reason. Its kind of a middle finger if you will.

Members online