Simone Biles Wears Packer Jacket to Bears Game

Reaction score
I wear jackets and ball caps from past employers. I’d rather hang out with a die hard Bears fan than someone who didn’t like Football.
This is making a big deal over nothing. Fans are strange. The players themselves from various teams often hang out together on their personal time. Simone is a true competitor and I respect her for having the confidence to do that. Most people are scared

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Biles is one of my favorite "Packer wives" and Olympian. Great personality, great person and what a backfield! Not sure if I am more jealous of Owens or his hand!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This might be a little unrelated, but Simon Biles was in Indianapolis for the Indiana Fever game last week. She pops up where you least expect her. The Caitlin Clark Effect.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This might be a little unrelated, but Simon Biles was in Indianapolis for the Indiana Fever game last week. She pops up where you least expect her. The Caitlin Clark Effect.
We can probably call it "The Simone Biles Effect" too.

Fresh off her Gold Medal Olympic performances, She's going to get a ton of coverage whenever she's watching Jonathan play for the Bears.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts