Rodgers for Vice President?

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 Debate Answers to that:

"It was a great CCG, a bigly one, we won. I won it better than anyone. Many tell me I am the greatest CCG guy that they have ever seen. I was so great that nobody understood how I did it. I just can't believe that the other team stole all those points, while the fans were sleeping and declared the winners."

"CCG? Man, we beat Medicaid that day!"
Ouch, but spot on. And I think it was "We beat Medicare" but that makes it no less inscrutable. Well, at least many people have said that.

Reaction score
Americans are, for the most part, unengaged and ungrateful. This year especially, it's gonna be expensive to be uninformed.
It’s already there. Might just piggyback and say exponentially expensive. Although Aaron could run on the RELAX slogan. Either that or reformat it.
XLAX. We won’t drain the swamp, we’ll flush them out!

Last edited:

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’s already there. Might just piggyback and say exponentially expensive. Although Aaron could run on the RELAX slogan. Either that or reformat it.
XLAX. We won’t drain the swamp, we’ll flush them out!
I like the R-E-L-A-X slogan idea! Rodgers should patent it and sell it to RFK Jr. Well, he's probably done that already.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It certainly seems to go along with his offseason preparation style.
Ironic, well hypocritical. He didn't want any non-football distractions in the building, and then he becomes one. The NYC sports press will be all over him whenever he gets back. If he ever shows up, that is. I'm starting to wonder about that.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, he's back.

From Egypt.

That's right, the hypocritical narcissist was in freakin' Egypt. For some sort of critical prior 3-week commitment that he couldn't get out of.

A year ago, he couldn't decide whether to retire or sign with the Jets. Apparently he figured out a way to do both.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, he's back.

From Egypt.

That's right, the hypocritical narcissist was in freakin' Egypt. For some sort of critical prior 3-week commitment that he couldn't get out of.

A year ago, he couldn't decide whether to retire or sign with the Jets. Apparently he figured out a way to do both.
That's a great closing line 13. I gotta believe the NYC press is gonna make his life hell when TC starts.

He's a hypocrite as LTF aptly describes. He's also become a caricature of himself. A joke. I really wonder if he'll retire now that he doesn't have to worry about sharing a HOF induction with Brady.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
All that seems to matter to Rodgers is Rodgers. I think he loves the attention, even if it is mostly negative attention these days. He bathed in all the positive attention for the first several months, after his trade to the Jets. He acted like he had turned over a new leaf and being the best teammate he could be, was his #1 goal.

When was the last time that Rodgers actually did something amazing? His last 300+ yard game was on Dec. 12. 2021 against the pathetic Bears (4-9 at the time) in Green Bay.

Last edited:

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All that seems to matter to Rodgers is Rodgers. I think he loves the attention, even if it is mostly negative attention these days. He bathed in all the positive attention for the first several months, after his trade to the Jets. He acted like he had turned over a new leaf and being the best teammate he could be, was his #1 goal.

When was the last time that Rodgers actually did something amazing? His last 300+ yard game was on Dec. 12. 2021 against the pathetic Bears (4-9 at the time) in Green Bay.
I'll be surprised if he plays well this year, well, if he plays at all. What surprises me is how little thought he's put into life after football. (Well maybe he has. I don't know.) He botched the attempt at broadcasting with his insufferable performance on Jeopardy.

Then again, he might not care. It's not like he's ever gonna need a job. But damn, that seems like a lonely existence. I would imagine it's hard to insist on always being right, always thinking you're the smartest guy in the room.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then again, he might not care. It's not like he's ever gonna need a job. But damn, that seems like a lonely existence. I would imagine it's hard to insist on always being right, always thinking you're the smartest guy in the room.
Oh, I think he's going to care. A great deal. Even if he doesn't need a job for the money, he's going to desperately need the visibility of some high profile job where people look up to him.

But I'll be damned if I can guess what it will be, because from what I see, the only people who can put up with him are people who appreciate a well-thrown football. Once he's no longer any good for throwing footballs, I don't know how many people are going to want to be around him on a regular basis.

I don't want to get all Freudian, but I think the guy had a messed up childhood. He's been estranged from his family for 10 years, over issues going back to his childhood. His family was deeply religious, and he was extremely competitive with his younger brother - who apparently encouraged it. That's probably where his competiveness and ths chip on his shoulder came from; he's still obsessed with proving that mom and dad love him best.

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe that injury and all that time it freed up spoiled him. I remember I never thought about retirement until I had some time off work for a minor surgery. After that I was obsessed with planning for an early retirement. But I do think Rodgers cares, he's obviously a very competitive guy. He just wants to care on his terms, and thinks he's entitled to that after all he's done.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, I think he's going to care. A great deal. Even if he doesn't need a job for the money, he's going to desperately need the visibility of some high profile job where people look up to him.

But I'll be damned if I can guess what it will be, because from what I see, the only people who can put up with him are people who appreciate a well-thrown football. Once he's no longer any good for throwing footballs, I don't know how many people are going to want to be around him on a regular basis.

I don't want to get all Freudian, but I think the guy had a messed up childhood. He's been estranged from his family for 10 years, over issues going back to his childhood. His family was deeply religious, and he was extremely competitive with his younger brother - who apparently encouraged it. That's probably where his competiveness and ths chip on his shoulder came from; he's still obsessed with proving that mom and dad love him best.
Yeah you're probably right. I'm no psychologist either, but there must be something behind a good-looking 30 something multi-millionaire NFL superstar who is not married. Seems he can't stay in a relationship.

And yes, he craves attention. Once he retires though, that will be much harder to come by. Oh well, I guess I'm just glad he's gone. I don't have any bad wishes for him. There's just something off about the guy.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe that injury and all that time it freed up spoiled him. I remember I never thought about retirement until I had some time off work for a minor surgery. After that I was obsessed with planning for an early retirement. But I do think Rodgers cares, he's obviously a very competitive guy. He just wants to care on his terms, and thinks he's entitled to that after all he's done.
Hmmm, good point. He has always acted like the world owes him a favor - entitled. Strange dude for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts