tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nonsense the damned ball literally went right between his hands and was not touched by the defender. Furthermore it didnt happen in a vacuum… he has dropped more than he has caught and he has been targeted plenty. You are free to like him… I am free to be done with him.
I didn’t say the defender touched the ball. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

I’m openly critical and have stated Wicks and Reed both have drop issues a ton, highlighted it this week in forum discussions.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All because Wicks easy drop on the previous series. Can’t allow that. I know he’s a fan favorite but it’s not acceptable. 30% catch rate fir the season is NOT acceptable
Even if he caught all his credited drops, it highlights how off Love has also been.

Fact is our offense is not sharp yet…not close

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See what happens when you bring
pressure - I just don’t get teams that don’t bring pressure on a more regular basis - Makes no sense to me.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See what happens when you bring
pressure - I just don’t get teams that don’t bring pressure on a more regular basis - Makes no sense to me.

Typically it’s because if you study analytics of big passing plays it often is a risky proposition.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn’t say the defender touched the ball. Take your nonsense elsewhere.

I’m openly critical and have stated Wicks and Reed both have drop issues a ton, highlighted it this week in forum discussions.

I never claimed you said anything about the defender touching it …I said Wicks should have caught the ball because it went right through his hands and was not touched by the defender. That was an answer to your question…. YOU asked why i'm done with him. As for Reed… I dont think his catch percentage is nearly as bad as Wicks… maybe im wrong… but I doubt it.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cooper was flying on that play too….when he has no responsibility but attack QB dude is insane quick

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never claimed you said anything about the defender touching it …I said Wicks should have caught the ball because it went right through his hands and was not touched by the defender. That was an answer to your question…. YOU asked why i'm done with him. As for Reed… I dont think his catch percentage is nearly as bad as Wicks… maybe im wrong… but I doubt it.
He literally could not control his left hand/arm due to the CB playing it perfect. Watch the replay, they showed it perfectly multiple times. Ball being under thrown caused it.

Reed hasn’t had as many drops but I have him credited for six in five games where most sites will likely have four after today. Wicks I think will have eight or nine depending on the site and grader of the passes