PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They should have had a sack party today. Here's the problem. What are they being coached? See anything in the way of pass rush moves or hand usage? Our pass rushers look like offensive lineman run blocking. Run straight into the chest of the guy blocking you and push.

Reaction score
Have you guys noticed we start sluggish. I know some say it’s not rust or that’s an excuse. I seriously think we are so young and disjointed we take 1-2 qtrs to get some rhythm

Remember Favre was like that for a series or 2. Once he warmed up he was went onto overdrive.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
serious question. Why field a punt inside the 10? Has to be a good chance it ends up a touchback. Not sure the juice is worth the squeeze on that.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
serious question. Why field a punt inside the 10? Has to be a good chance it ends up a touchback. Not sure the juice is worth the squeeze on that.
So may of these *** clowns at all levels field the ball now - I don’t get it

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our kicker is THE ONLY active kicker to miss inside of 40yds, and MLF is like, let's keep em! It's definitely looking like both of them shouldn't be in the NFL.
This again is not true if including ALL kicks. There have been extra points missed this year.

I shared the list elsewhere

Reaction score
Kraft listed at 6’5 X 259lb. Once he gets momentum he’s probably not your ideal wish to tackle. Especially a 6’ 205 pound DB