NFL 2024 Weekly Predictions Contest: Week 1

OP
OP
Canadian Cheddar

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, he's an old nag. ;)

If I’m honest I’d have picked the Ravens 31 to 28.
I thought Derrick Henry would be a lot more effective than he was, but what really killed Baltimore were the illegal formation penalties that broke Lamar’s rhythm and timing.

That’s why I’m very happy. The Bears starters played almost 2 full games in the preseason so hopefully they’ll have issues like that already ironed out.

Penalties like that would literally keep me up at night going” you stupid ***** effing ****** pieces of shiite!!!!!!!
Lots of penalties tonight, it's going to be a bad sleep again.

OP
OP
Canadian Cheddar

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Milani 12-2 so far with 1 Bingo score. He will have the best pick record for week 1. In my quick look I didn't notice any other exact scores. Everyone has picked the Lions and the Niners.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Milani 12-2 so far with 1 Bingo score. He will have the best pick record for week 1. In my quick look I didn't notice any other exact scores. Everyone has picked the Lions and the Niners.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Lions pulled it out in OT. So we all survived that one. Bittersweet. Would rather have gone 0-16 and see Love come out unscathed. Let us hope Rodgers survives those hits from the 9ers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Canadian Cheddar

Canadian Cheddar

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Week 1 of the NFL season is now in the books. There were upsets, but the favored teams did well for the most part. Another thing that went true to form was that our 2023 regular season winner, Milano ended up on top of the standings again finishing 14-2 aided by a score "bingo" when he predicted the Chiefs 27-20 victory over the Ravens.

STANDINGS

Player Wk-pts Rec Bingos Tpts

Milani 14-2 1 255
Old School 101 13-3 0 125
Cdn Cheddar 13-3 0 125
Calebs Revenge 12-4 0 120
Voyaguer 12-4 0 120
Albert Park 11-5 0 75
Poppa San 11-5 0 75
Amish Mafia 8-8 0 60

Bingos are correct score predictions.

I haven't done one of these for a while. So...

There may be mistakes in the above calculations. If there are any discrepancies in scoring requiring correction, we will forward them to the accounting firm of Pleasant, Funt & O'Farrell (PFO) who will audit your request. They really will.

Last edited:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Week 1 of the NFL season is now in the books. There were upsets, but the favored teams did well for the most part. Another thing that went true to form was that our 2023 regular season winner, Milano ended up on top of the standings again finishing 14-2 aided by a score "bingo" when he predicted the Chiefs 27-20 victory over the Ravens.

STANDINGS

Player Wk-pts Rec Bingos Tpts

Milani 14-2 1 255
Old School 101 13-3 0 125
Cdn Cheddar 13-3 0 125
Calebs Revenge 12-4 0 120
Voyaguer 12-4 0 120
Albert Park 11-5 0 75
Poppa San 11-5 0 75
Amish Mafia 8-8 0 60

Bingos are correct score predictions.

I haven't done one of these for a while. So...

There may be mistakes in the above calculations. If there are any discrepancies in scoring requiring correction, we will forward them to the accounting firm of Pleasant, Funt & O'Farrell (PFO) who will audit your request. They really will.
Great job! We really appreciate. I think we had about 6 or 7 bingos total on the board last year. It gets difficult when a kicker hits 6 FGS in one game.

Members online

Latest posts