2022 week 18 pre-game thread: Rematch with the Lions

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One accused the grounds crew of watering down the middle of the field, so Jefferson would slip. Then tried to say our dbs were getting away with p.i. on every passing play..sorry..OTHER WAY AROUND!!!

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah..didn't look wet..at all!! Typical purple douches!! That team is not very good..wouldn't have even scored 1 td if our backup corners didn't play the last 10-12 minutes!

Reaction score
Wyatt is going to be good..seemed to be pushing the pocket alot. Was close to sacks a few times. Run defense looks better with him out there.
It’s interesting, when watching his #95 they seem to run away from him a lot. I’m sure it’s just by chance. Most plays he was a kinda a non factor altogether.

A Remember seeing Wyatt blow his guy 2 yards into the backfield on one play and it clogged things so much that Cook just ran into a bunch of 315lb bodies for zero gain. Those are plays you get no stat, but it’s really a shared stop.

We certainly didn’t seem to regress without Dean Lowry. I’m not saying he’s bad, just not that much better than his replacement yesterday.

The only 1 thing I’ll say is Wyatt seems to get chippy with his guy a lot outside the play, rather than applying that aggression purposeful in a meaningful way. He needs to raise his game some and avoid a possible penalty scrapping outside the play.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just sucks we lost Gary. We could use all the pressure on the QB now more than ever. Imagine him there with now (thank God) Lowry gone and Walker getting in a groove as well as Wyatt getting more time.
While Gary is a great pass rusher and we need a little more pressure; I think we may be doing better against the run and on containment. Not to say I don't want Gary but we are looking very good. Hope Barry is not given any rope. Just don't trust him. A guy like him probably does not change his stripes overnight. imho

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m so PISSED! The Lions allocated the rest of their tickets and it freed them to the public. I could have had two pair for $150 a piece but I have to be at the firehouse. **** my life lmao!

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well what can I say I’m venturing down to Green Bay Sunday morning and gonna be at the game . I guess I gotta enjoy the last win of the season before the beat down coming from purdy the week after LMAOOO

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well what can I say I’m venturing down to Green Bay Sunday morning and gonna be at the game . I guess I gotta enjoy the last win of the season before the beat down coming from purdy the week after LMAOOO
You think he’s hot don’t you. It’s ok. I won’t judge you.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone else gonna be down at the game Sunday? Tailgating any of that? If anyone is I’ll have a beer waiting for you!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Temps will be below freezing for this Sunday night's game. Probably mid 20's or so.

Perfect. I don't think Goff will deliver.

Reaction score
Good. That Should shorten the field a little. Not a huge change from last week for us. Huge change for Detroit.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok....Question.
If what you say is correct, Is that the job of players and the head coach to right the ship
when aren't things working?
I’m not sure why you are asking me the rhetorical question I have already implied in my statement... but just to be clear, I would like to see Bary replaced.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m not sure why you are asking me the rhetorical question I have already implied in my statement... but just to be clear, I would like to see Bary replaced.
Yes he needs to go I’m worried this late season push they have had is gonna keep him around tho…

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Temps will be below freezing for this Sunday night's game. Probably mid 20's or so.

Perfect. I don't think Goff will deliver.
Well let's not forget the last time Rodgers played a January game at home in 20s or below temperature against a crap QB.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see a lot of Vikings fans saying the Packers cheated with Nixons cleats hahahaha! I didn’t bother listening to the podcast for details since I’d rather slam my **** in a car door than listen to those clowns.
Now I will be laughing in my sleep.

D

Deleted member 6794

They have Mr. Interception..Jared Goff..we have Rodgers..our fans & the belt..yeah not scared!

As @Pkrjones correctly pointed out in another thread, Goff hasn't thrown an interception over his last eight games.

I would have definitely been in favor of moving on from Barry only some weeks ago. If the Packers continue to perform at the same level as over the past four weeks it might make sense to keep him though.

Members online

No members online now.