Most hated teams outside of the division

PAPackfan15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who is everyone’s most hated teams outside of the division?
No doubt the Cowgirls, er boys. From their overhype and “America’s team” moniker, their aragence I just always hated them. But I dispise the Vikings so much that I would route for the Cowboys over them.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Pretty easy question... Cowboys. I do appreciate that they built a nice stadium that the Packers have won a Super Bowl at, along with kicking the Cowboys *** on a consistent basis. We definitely have an AWAY field advantage there.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
You know, I thought about it, long and hard and came to the realization that my dislike of certain teams has nothing to do with the "team" itself - possible exception being any team choosing to wear black and then try to be perceived as being menacing (dirty). I find that there are fan bases that just plain suck *** and therein lays --- The Philadelphia Eagles fan base. Hoping the Eagles lose because their mentally deficient 700 section, or whatever they call it, will be crying like little girls.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right now for me it's the 49ers. I'm just sick to death of losing to them in the playoffs. I hated the Cowboys for decades, but I seem to have gotten over it. McCarthy coaching there has helped, as has their lack of success since the early '90s.

Last edited:

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys. I'm tired of listening to their fans posturing as if they were great! The fact is, they're not good, and the Packers have owned them as of late. They have guppy memory on that. They don't remember having gotten beaten by the Pack at any time.

I was happy to see Dak implode this past year. Even better, watching Jerry Jones up in his private box nearly stroking out when they'd lose one on a come from behind. Then, there's McCarthy, who I don't like, and didn't when he was the Packers coach.

Reaction score
You posters that hate the Cowboys so much I'll give you real a reason.
Wear a packer attire and attend a Packer/Cowboy game at their Taxes stadium sometime.

Years back my neighbor and wife flew to Dallas for a game and was boo'd, spite on, got their Packer jersey's tore.
By the time they got back to their motel my neighbors wife crying and couldn't wait to leave town.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boys and Yikes have been pretty good to us in recent years. I would say the 9ers.
No team will ever replace the vikings as my most hated. The vikings have been my least favorite team for longer than the Packers have been my favorite.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wear a packer attire and attend a Packer/Cowboy game at their Taxes stadium sometime.

Years back my neighbor and wife flew to Dallas for a game and was boo'd, spite on, got their Packer jersey's tore.
By the time they got back to their motel my neighbors wife crying and couldn't wait to leave town.
Dear God. I thought Viking fans were the worst but this is terrible.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They make Philadeplphai fans sound like Buddha and Ghandi put together.

Damned glad thawas't me; any man that spits on my wife won't even regain consciousness until long after I've already made bail.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No team will ever replace the vikings as my most hated. The vikings have been my least favorite team for longer than the Packers have been my favorite.
You mean you feel not even a tiny bit of sympathy after those tragic defeats with Paul Allen at the call. Remember 2003 in Arizona? There is even a song video on You Tube...called Vikings Still Suck.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You mean you feel not even a tiny bit of sympathy after those tragic defeats with Paul Allen at the call. Remember 2003 in Arizona? There is even a song video on You Tube...called Vikings Still Suck.
Nope. First football game I ever saw was the Dolphins/Redskins SB. I was 7 and when the Dolphins won 7 year old logic dictated they become my favorite team. I don't remember seeing another game until a year later when the Dolphins played the vikings in the next SB. Since the Dolphins were my favorite team, now 8 year old logic dictated that the vikings had to be my least favorite. A few years, and all the Dan Divine/ Bart Starr news, made me aware that my state had its own pro football team and I made the switch from the Dolphins to the Packers. In all the subsequent years no team has ever replaced the vikings at the bottom. However, the cowboys have become very close.

I enjoy every viking and cowboy loss almost as much as I enjoy every Packer win. I would consider rooting for either team only very late in the season and only if a win directly helped the Packers. My worst game matchup would be a vikings/cowboys NFCCG because it would mean that one of them would be in the SB. I am thankful that they are in the same conference so I will never have to deal with a vikings/cowboys SB.

Yes, I am that passionate in my dislike for both teams. Having said all that I will admit the 49ers are close to that territory and at this time firmly entrenched as my 3rd least favorite team.

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Cowboys. Hands down.

Teams I don't like because I don't respect them at all.

Miami
Arizona
Jacksonville
Atlanta
Washington
Las Vegas
LA Chargers - could change soon
Jets

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I enjoy every viking and cowboy loss almost as much as I enjoy every Packer win. I would consider rooting for either team only very late in the season and only if a win directly helped the Packers. My worst game matchup would be a vikings/cowboys NFCCG because it would mean that one of them would be in the SB.
You sound like kind of an anti-fan. I had a similar situation several years back with the Colts/Bears Super Bowl. I rooted against the Bears of course, but it was a lose/lose situation for me. Because I live in Indiana, and I'm surrounded by Colts fans. So if they won (and they did), I knew I'd hear about it all year.

If you could press a button that would give the Packers another Super Bowl win, but would also give the Vikings one (say, in the next five years), would you press it? I would. Love over hate! Maybe a Viking win help prop of the division anyway, the other teams aren't pulling their weight (which is fine with me, as long as we do).

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Nobody boo'd me, spit on me, or tore my clothes but I felt the exact same desire to get out of Dallas!

When I moved to Minnesota in the mid-90s, there was some Eagles-fan-type douchebaggery going on outside the Metrodome. I distinctly remember seeing a Packers car (I think it was a green & gold VW Beetle) overturned in the parking lot. Around '98 when a mixed group of us were tailgating, I decided to finally break the seal. My buddy from Green Bay insisted on going with me to the Port-a-Johns. While finally relieving myself, I heard a loud thud followed by the smell of burning plastic. When I turned around to leave the door wouldn't open. A few seconds later, my buddy opened the door from the outside. He said that he had seen Vikings fan wedging burning logs from bonfires under the bathroom doors after Packers fans went inside. I don't hate the team though. After living in the Twin Cities for 30 years, I've learned that a good portion of the fan base is just bitter. It's a tough pill to swallow, seeing your team lose every year while your rival to the east wins most years. Fans could and should handle it better, but I understand their frustration.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts