Josh Hader

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Gotta love seeing Hader pick up where he left off last season. Just a beast out of the Bull Pen once again!

He has appeared in 4 games, has pitched 5 innings, struck out 10 batters and has 4 saves. 1 hit and 1 walk.

His dominance showed big time Sunday night. He came in to pitch the 9th with a 4-2 lead and closed it out with an "immaculate inning", 9 straight fast balls and 9 strikes to strike out the side.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
1-0 today... These 1 run games they used to belly-flop.

It's way early but I've enjoyed the first 5. :)

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah he is fun to watch!! Go Brewers they are off to a great start!!

What they are 8 and 3 right now. Must be nice to have a decent basketball and baseball team right now.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are now 8-5 after getting swept by the Angels. If they don't fix the pitching issues this lead in the division will be history soon. :(

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Just saw who I think would be his wife.. Car plate said

Ms h8r

That or someone who hates Microsoft ;)

Last I read Josh wasn't married but is dating Maria Macias

In looking for the picture of them I came across this article. Seems like Josh went through a period much like Geronimo Allison. Having to apologize for his behavior on social media before his fame and in this case, when Josh was a young naive "teen".

Be careful what you put out there is the moral of yet another story.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...8/josh-hader-twitter-all-star-game/794751002/

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hard 5o tell if that was her.. Tinted windows. .

That could be a person similar, from the one time I saw a silhouette

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dating back to 2018, Josh Hader hasn't allowed a run in his last 21 1/3 innings pitched, the longest current streak in MLB

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Dating back to 2018, Josh Hader hasn't allowed a run in his last 21 1/3 innings pitched, the longest current streak in MLB
While I don't know for a fact, but it wouldn't surprise me that in those 21 1/3 innings he also has the highest strike out rate. He is the closer that every team and its fans dream about having.

Hader's contract, which only pays him $687,600 is up at the end of this season. Definitely a high priority resign, if the Brewers can afford him. But man, what a bargain he has been!

Amazingly, he was a 19th round pick (#582) in 2012.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Are you stalking her? Second post in as many months on this mystery woman. ;)

Josh and Maria Macias are scheduled to be married on November 30, 2019. She will be wearing a white pearl sequined dress made by.....oh wait, now I sound like the stalker! :eek:

But if you want a good view of the wedding and reception, I have room in my campsite overlooking it! :cool:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
She goes same way I go.. I see her once and a while.. Finally was able to snap a pic..

But got better look at driver.. Not his gf that's for sure.

Maybe his mom?

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Reminds me of the few times I have been driving and see a hitchhiker with her back to me. Long beautiful blond hair and a nice backside. I slow my truck down and think about all those stories I read in Penthouse Forum.....as I get closer, slowly pass her and inch over to the side of the road, I notice in my side mirror that "she" has a full beard! I can't hit the accelerator fast enough!

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That or someone who hates Microsoft ;)

Last I read Josh wasn't married but is dating Maria Macias

In looking for the picture of them I came across this article. Seems like Josh went through a period much like Geronimo Allison. Having to apologize for his behavior on social media before his fame and in this case, when Josh was a young naive "teen".

Be careful what you put out there is the moral of yet another story.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...8/josh-hader-twitter-all-star-game/794751002/

This is one of the reasons why I am not on social media. You won't find me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Reminds me of the few times I have been driving and see a hitchhiker with her back to me. Long beautiful blond hair and a nice backside. I slow my truck down and think about all those stories I read in Penthouse Forum.....as I get closer, slowly pass her and inch over to the side of the road, I notice in my side mirror that "she" has a full beard! I can't hit the accelerator fast enough!

That happened to me in beautiful downtown Fond du Lac a couple of years ago. The coworkers in the car with me still give me grief about that.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Work with a women who'd be in heaven if she became Mrs. Clayton Kershaw. Only Wisconsin plates with KRSHAW on them. All her work stuff has his name on it - PPE, locker, lunchbag. Took me 6 months to realize that wasn't her last name. She flies out to LA now and then to catch a game when he's pitching. Or goes to Wrigley or St Louis or anywhere in the Midwest. She got a signed ball and shirt when he was in Milwaukee last month. And a selfie with him. She's in her 40's btw.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Work with a women who'd be in heaven if she became Mrs. Clayton Kershaw. Only Wisconsin plates with KRSHAW on them. All her work stuff has his name on it - PPE, locker, lunchbag. Took me 6 months to realize that wasn't her last name. She flies out to LA now and then to catch a game when he's pitching. Or goes to Wrigley or St Louis or anywhere in the Midwest. She got a signed ball and shirt when he was in Milwaukee last month. And a selfie with him. She's in her 40's btw.

Oh my god. She's one of those "special" folks. Like a Trekkie. At one point or another, its not fandom. It's a fetish.