Bold Takes-- 2024 Draft Edition

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Some of these will take a while to be proven wrong, but I can't manufacture intuitions.

-Two of the top 6 QB's in this class will turn into useful, long-term starters: J.J. McCarthy and Bo Nix.

-The streak of disappointing "can't miss" tight ends in the top 20 will continue.

-Rome Odunze will be one of the first two receivers to come off the board and will come to be universally recognized as the best WR from this class, perhaps even the best player overall.

-Amarius Mims will be the best tackle to come out of this year's draft.

-The Packers won't draft a safety until day 3.

-The Packers will make 2-3 trades in the lead-up to the draft or during it that involve pick for player swaps (on either end-- trading for players or trading for picks): they will move Slaton, move a WR, and trade for a linebacker.

-The Packers will trade up (more likely, imo) or down, but they won't pick at #25.

-The Packers will draft a WR and a DL in the top 100.

-The Packers will have the chance to draft Cooper DeJean and will pass.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your 1st 5 are future takes. I will address the last 5. Imo they will draft a S on day 2 & day 3. Drafting a WR & DL in top 100 IMO is very unlikely and is tied to your trades take. Speaking of your trades take I am going to have to agree with Meatloaf on that one. IMO they will stay at 25. Finally, N/A as IMO they will not have a shot at DeJean. Let the games begin.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been sailing the Odunze ship for a long time and love to see I’m not alone!!

Members online

Latest posts