Packers to Play in Brazil

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If it's on Netflix; will they make you pay even if you already have Netflix?
I doubt it. Amazon Prime didn't. But hey, you never know.

If it wasn't for Amazon, I would drop Prime TV. Content is no longer commercial free, unless you pay them an additional $3/month. Sounds like peanuts, but its the principle of the matter. People signed up for Amazon and Netflix, for commercial free TV viewing.

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it wasn't for Amazon, I would drop Prime TV. Content is no longer commercial free, unless you pay them an additional $3/month. Sounds like peanuts, but its the principle of the matter. People signed up for Amazon and Netflix, for commercial free TV viewing.
Same here, that's why we switched to Roku (although I'm starting to see signs that they're moving in that direction too).

Enough is enough. 34 dollars here, 2 dollars there, a buck fifty service fee for accepting a payment.... I've had enough. I don't have anything against a business trying to make a decent profit; my wife and I have both been entrepreneurs our entire lives, and it's been good to us. (She started running her first side hustle when she was 6 years old; it was way beyond some low-key lemonade stand or whatever, and she never stopped).

But when some ******* who's wealthy enough to own his own friggin' space program starts fishing around in my pocket to see if I have another 3 dollar's worth of spare change to give him, I get real cynical real fast.

Members online

Latest posts