This 11 year old kid at Family Night.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw that. Pretty cool. I love the way the players mobbed him after.

Question for you if you were there. Was it really that loud. I caught some streaming and I couldn't stand the volume. I couldn't imagine being there.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I saw that. Pretty cool. I love the way the players mobbed him after.

Question for you if you were there. Was it really that loud. I caught some streaming and I couldn't stand the volume. I couldn't imagine being there.
That loud? Oh yeah ... See those green things? An entire evening of those things clapped together is just murderous - I used to take my son when he was a boy and without fail, I'd leave with the worst headache you could imagine.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, move this if necessary -- kid deserves the shout outs he's getting. I couldn't do this at 18, much less at 11.

Thanks weeds!

I didn't catch family night but damn, this is highlight-reel material. Catching 3 balls and that kid is probably 1/3rd the size of an NFL kick returner. Oh and in front of 70,000 screaming people. Great stuff!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I was thinking more the music than the crowd noise. While watching the streaming they would pull back from the on field activities occasionally and just show a view of the stadium and the music was cranked. If it was that loud in the stadium I would have been tempted to leave. When Wayne and Larry were talking I couldn't hear it as much. I couldn't tell if they turned it down or if they were in a booth.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts