Studs and Duds vs The Vikings

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
This game was winnable, WTF Packers, you got to play 4qtrs of football 28 pts is a tough mountain to climb, 13 more games to go fix this MLF

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds : 1st half Packers
Semi-Studs : 2nd half Packers

To say everyone sucked (beyond the kicker) is just disingenuous. All had moments where they were studs and duds today.

JoePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: ?
Duds: Officials for not calling viking holdings
#1 Packer priority, find a clutch kicker, NOW!!!
No more crucial losses due to missed FG's.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: XM, and ironically it was a really good game from Whelan lol (unfortunately)

Duds: WRs with the drops, nonexistent pass rush for first 40 minutes, Nixon repeatedly getting victimized, another failed attempt to find a decent kicker, and yet another big game where the opposing coach catches LaFleur with his pants down

Reaction score
there were some good in the dark cloud.
Jacobs rushed for 5.7 per.
Jacobs finally caught 4/6 for 27 yards
Our RB’s would’ve averaged 5.5 yards per carry had that Wilson 23 yarder not been erased by penalty. This was supposedly the NFL’s top Defenses by some accounts (certainly rushing D). Had we not gotten behind on score very early in? our O could’ve put up 150 yards rushing easily imo and I might be low on that.
469 yards and 29 points on a Top 5 Defense

Stud:
Jayden Reed 7/8 139 yards 1 TD
McKinney 4 INT in 4 games

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there were some good in the dark cloud.
Jacobs rushed for 5.7 per.
Jacobs finally caught 4/6 for 27 yards
Our RB’s would’ve averaged 5.5 yards per carry had that Wilson 23 yarder not been erased by penalty.

Stud:
Jayden Reed 7/8 139 yards 1 TD
McKinney 4 INT in 4 games
I noticed that there were no duds there, optimistic, I like it. Things could be worse, but if we keep that kicker, then some ppl need to go.

Reaction score
Duds:
In a first game back I don’t blame Love as much. He had to shake that rust monkey off, but once he did he lit up the scoreboard. 22 unanswered points in ~20 minutes of gameclock to get us 28-22. I’ll give him a mini Dud for forcing it a little too much.

Dud: Narveson. Not sure if the game isn’t too big for him. At best we should bring in a Kicker to compete. If he has 1 more game like that without stringing a few clean games, he’s gone.

Sloppy Flags everywhere. We had 6 flags in the first half alone.

Last edited:

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:
In a first game back I don’t blame Love as much. He had to shake that rust monkey off but once he did he lit up the scoreboard. 22 unanswered in 20 minutes of gameclock to get us 29-22
Love's 3rd INT was extremely bad though, not going to give a really big pass on the others also, as he was throwing into double, sometimes triple coverage there.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My biggest bust is that kicker. It got so bad MLF didn't let him try an onside kick. WRs dropping passes. Love rustier than hell.

But we can't just dismiss the fact they came from the dead and made a game of it. Xavier looks like a keeper. We bottled them up some in the second half. Had our crappy kicker made one of those FGs we are having a different conversation.

Reaction score
I’m almost forgot

Daniel (Dealin) whelan.
3 punts 180 yards 60.0 average!
2 inside the 20

He beat down Tory Taylor
(55 average).

Reaction score
Love's 3rd INT was extremely bad though, not going to give a really big pass on the others also, as he was throwing into double, sometimes triple coverage there.
Yeah. Well guess what I mean is he threw the ball 54 times after missing 2 games. Thats a lot of forcing it. I think we’d both agree that 1 less INT and he put us squarely in crosshairs of a W.

Eventually clock is an issue. Yet that quick INT after the big Wicks catch in MN territory (MN34)really hurt. We had plenty of time really could’ve even killed the 2 minute drill with a Run there. A score outside 4 minutes and it’s 0-2 score with 3 Clock stops. 6:13 on the clock should’ve switched gears back to a traditional playset. I get it though it was working. Just didn’t need it all in 1 chunk. Practice living to see another down there.

Last edited:

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Washington picked up their kicker Seibert after week 1..he has not missed a kick fg or pat in 51 attempts. Hopefully they can find a guy like that!