Multi-quote function

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a way to make the multi-quote function work? I've tried everything I could think of, but I'm just defeated. Any simple ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a way to make the multi-quote function work? I've tried everything I could think of, but I'm just defeated. Any simple ideas?

Thanks in advance!
I just used it. I clicked the "+Quote" button in the bottom right of your post. Then I clicked "Insert quotes..." in the bottom left of my post (next to "Attached files" button). Then it brought up a pop-up box that asked me which quotes I wanted to include. Drag and drop or just click the "Quote Messages" button in the bottom right and your done.

It could be a browser issue for you. Try using a different browser.

OP
OP
Thirteen Below

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just used it. I clicked the "+Quote" button in the bottom right of your post. Then I clicked "Insert quotes..." in the bottom left of my post (next to "Attached files" button). Then it brought up a pop-up box that asked me which quotes I wanted to include. Drag and drop or just click the "Quote Messages" button in the bottom right and your done.

It could be a browser issue for you. Try using a different browser.
Aw, man, did that work! Tested it in this thread, and pulled up 30 or more quotes from all the times I tried to use it over the least season and this offseason.

I was using a workaround, where I had two tabs opened side by side with the same page of the same thread. In the left tab, I had an open reply box. In the right tab, I would type replies to various posts, one a time, then cut each reply and the quote and paste it into the reply box in the left hand tab.

Once I had it down, it went a lot more quickly and easily than it sounds. But still, the normal way is preferable, so... thank you!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
pulled up 30 or more quotes from all the times I tried to use it
Don't you be going all captain on us now.
Once I had it down
Reminds me, how do you get down from an elephant? You don't. You get down from a duck
But still
.... waters run deep
the normal way is preferable
You obviously never met Marcie
A needle pulling thread.

OP
OP
Thirteen Below

Thirteen Below

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't you be going all captain on us now.

Reminds me, how do you get down from an elephant? You don't. You get down from a duck

.... waters run deep

You obviously never met Marcie
I was wondering how long it would take before someone said exactly that!