GB fans hello:)

OOMPA Tailgate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys and gals would know about the tv coverage in the Green Bat area for the 1st game? And these pre-season games on SD (instead of HD) are painfull to watch

Thanks

Jeff
Greenfield Wis

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys and gals would know about the tv coverage in the Green Bat area for the 1st game? And these pre-season games on SD (instead of HD) are painfull to watch

Thanks

Jeff
Greenfield Wis
From https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-announ...rs-for-historic-packers-eagles-game-in-brazil
"Peacock (NBCUniversal) will exclusively stream the inaugural match up in São Paulo across the U.S. in multiple feeds, including Portuguese. Packers-Eagles will also be available on local broadcast stations in Philadelphia, Green Bay and Milwaukee, as well as on mobile devices with NFL+."

I'd venture one of usual channels in Milwaukee. I'd lean towards the NBC affiliate. I don't know yet which of the GB area channels will cover it. I'm sure the ads will pop up near the end of the month.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-announ...rs-for-historic-packers-eagles-game-in-brazil
"Peacock (NBCUniversal) will exclusively stream the inaugural match up in São Paulo across the U.S. in multiple feeds, including Portuguese. Packers-Eagles will also be available on local broadcast stations in Philadelphia, Green Bay and Milwaukee, as well as on mobile devices with NFL+."

I'd venture one of usual channels in Milwaukee. I'd lean towards the NBC affiliate. I don't know yet which of the GB area channels will cover it. I'm sure the ads will pop up near the end of the month.
I believe that Peacock is part of the NBC Universe? If so, they'd probably be offering the games locally on stations affiliated with there family networks. Just a guess, could be wrong.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe that Peacock is part of the NBC Universe? If so, they'd probably be offering the games locally on stations affiliated with there family networks. Just a guess, could be wrong.
I've never paid attention to how the local channels divvy up games broadcast on Amazon or NFL Network or any other non-traditional spot. One would think the ABC affiliate gets the ESPN games while NBC gets Peacock but I don't recall. Has Paramount+ had any games yet for the CBS affiliates?

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've never paid attention to how the local channels divvy up games broadcast on Amazon or NFL Network or any other non-traditional spot. One would think the ABC affiliate gets the ESPN games while NBC gets Peacock but I don't recall. Has Paramount+ had any games yet for the CBS affiliates?
I don't know to be honest, but I'd guess it's coming. They like to spread sports around to create interest in what they have beyond the games. Good advertising, and exposure to the product in general.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts