Dodgers @Brewers - This kills me

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Ever see a ghost?
I've heard one, never seen one except for something moving out of the corner of my eye. There used to be a crying baby in our house. I prayed for someone to come and get it and it stopped a few days later. Now we just have what sounds like a TV in the other room or a conversation just below hearing when I get home from work but there is no TV on and everyone is asleep.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never say never haha but Ive worked at the pfister many times and never seen anything

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope....and never will.
Seen my wife’s (now ex wife) grandpa that passed the day b4 . I never met him or knew a lot of him. He was in Texas us in Wisconsin .

Dogs altered me to it.

didn’t know what I saw but when I explained to my ex that it looked like a person in a shirt , but faint and something was in his shirt pocket

turns out he kept his tiny tiny dog in his shirt pocket

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They just can't get it done when playing against good teams. It's very frustrating that they are So inconsistent in there hitting. They don't seem to be able to see the ball accurately. Some of the things they swing at :confused:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They just can't get it done when playing against good teams. It's very frustrating that they are So inconsistent in there hitting. They don't seem to be able to see the ball accurately. Some of the things they swing at :confused:
Didn’t they just win 3 vs Atlanta?

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn’t they just win 3 vs Atlanta?
Yes. Although Atlanta played well in a previous series they really have been struggling all season. I don't consider them a successful team this season and that's what I meant by good.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Except that they accidently beat the Dodgers last night ... they must have cheated. Tonight, we'll see what Tobias can do against that murderers row lineup.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yelich is done for the year. A guy that young with back issues - feel bad for the kid.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
...and split a 4 game series with the Dodgers opening a 9 game lead over the Cards

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Although Atlanta played well in a previous series they really have been struggling all season. I don't consider them a successful team this season and that's what I meant by good.
How can a team7 games over 500 not be successful??

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
What about tonight? Guardians are 21 over 500

that successful?

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
10 games now
19 games over .500 AND the only team in the Central with a winning record - the 6th best winning percentage in the Majors as of this morning. If they continue at this pace - 94 wins.

Still, I'm more in line with GBkrzygrl, LT. I love this year's team but they are prone to playing up and down to the competition. That's not to say that I don't think they'll win the Central with 39 games to go, 10 games up with Cards, Cubbies and Reds seemingly resting up for the off season. After they beat Cleveland today (and I'm callin' down the wrath of the thing, here) they're in STL on Tuesday for 3 and we all know the Cards have the best uniforms in all of baseball.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will happily admit that I was wrong. They played well. I wish that I had been able to watch it. Do you have any details to share? Who stood out to you?