Green Bay to Host '25 Draft!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Does anyone really care how many people show up for the NFL Draft besides the local Chamber of Commerce touting its potential economic impact which, inevitably will be the local storyline for the next year on Green Bay TV news.

I'm guessing it is very important to the NFL. The NFL gets money from the Networks that carry the event. Meanwhile, it is being reported that the Detroit area brought in about $160 million from the event. It also creates a water cooler buzz for the name brand product. "Did you hear almost a million people showed up for the NFL draft?"

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm guessing it is very important to the NFL. The NFL gets money from the Networks that carry the event. Meanwhile, it is being reported that the Detroit area brought in about $160 million from the event. It also creates a water cooler buzz for the name brand product. "Did you hear almost a million people showed up for the NFL draft?"
Yeah, I get it but... don't care. I guess I DO care from the standpoint I get sick of hearing about dollar signs :roflmao:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Yeah, I get it but... don't care. I guess I DO care from the standpoint I get sick of hearing about dollar signs :roflmao:
Yeah the NFL is not a place to be, if you are offended by huge sums of money being made, spent, accumulated and burned up like a mound of ants under a magnifying glass.