I had This Nightmare

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want to see us peaking in December and January. That's when really good things happen.
Good point. And we've seen it happen. A .500 plus team gets hot in December and runs the table. The Packers did it in 2010-2011 from the sixth and last seed. Almost pulled it off last season. The Giants did it when they beat the undefeated Pats in the SB.

So it's best to be patient. The pieces are certainly in place. This is still a young team that, I think, will get even younger when the 53 is set. I expect a few hiccups. I also expect this team will be playing well in December (OK, barring injury......). It's great to be a Packer fan these last 30 years. Let's add another 15 or so.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And the odds of 32 out of 32 getting better is probably somewhere between 0 and .0001 percent.
Don't believe the hype.
I agree that it isn't going to happen. I just was addressing the zero-sum statement, which, as I understand it, would mean that, for any team to improve, another would have decline. I don't see anything that would prevent any measure of overall league status to improve.

Reaction score
I just want to see us peaking in December and January. That's when really good things happen.
I agree. If we’re playing better teams and make the playoffs there shouldn’t be any surprises in postseason. We’re hardened to a tough competition there shouldn’t be any spikes in competition. It’s the whole “pretended” vs “contender” concept.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts